Windows 10: Windows 10 Clipboard crashing

Discus and support Windows 10 Clipboard crashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! My windows 10 clipboard has started crashing. It just never opens. I have checked regedit,group policy editor,enabled clipboard history from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JAY_0504, Nov 6, 2020.

1. JAY_0504 Win User

Windows 10 Clipboard crashing

Hi!

My windows 10 clipboard has started crashing. It just never opens. I have checked regedit,group policy editor,enabled clipboard history from settings and reinstalled windows. NOTHING HAPPENED.

However the strange thing is that the clipboard functionality works fine in the other user account. So I think its user account specific problem.

Please help me fix this issue!!

Thanks!

:)

JAY_0504, Nov 6, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Clipboard crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Clipboard crashing

1. Windows 10 Clipboard crashing - Similar Threads - Clipboard crashing

2. Clipboard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard keeps crashing: So i was using my pc, and suddenly out of nowhere my clipboard stopped working, when i try to open it with windows + v all that shows up is a transparent box that follows my cursor. I tried clearing and re-turning on the clipboard and also an emergency restart which fixed a...
  3. Clipboard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard keeps crashing: So i was using my pc, and suddenly out of nowhere my clipboard stopped working, when i try to open it with windows + v all that shows up is a transparent box that follows my cursor. I tried clearing and re-turning on the clipboard and also an emergency restart which fixed a...
  4. Clipboard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.: Hello! Can anyone help me with my problem? This has started since some days ago and I don't know what's wrong. My clipboard has been invisible whenever I open it and it just crashes after some minutes....
  6. My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.: Hello! Can anyone help me with my problem? This has started since some days ago and I don't know what's wrong. My clipboard has been invisible whenever I open it and it just crashes after some minutes....
  7. My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Pinned Clipboard items cleared if service crashes

Pinned Clipboard items cleared if service crashes: To reproduce:1. Press PrtScrn to take screenshot2. Press Windows key+V to open Clipboard History3. Pin that screenshot4. Open task manager5. Sort by memory column in Processes and expand "Service Host: cbdhsvc-xxxxx"6. Right-click that child-item and choose "stop"7. Press...
  9. Copying to Clipboard causes crashes

Copying to Clipboard causes crashes: A week or two ago I started getting crashes in excel anytime I copied a cell. Then anytime I took a screen snip the program would crash. I also use bluebeam and if i do a snapshot which is like a screen snip the program crashes.All of these result in the same error message...
  10. Windows clipboard keeps crashing

Windows clipboard keeps crashing: I keep facing the same issue over and over again: the Windows clipboard keeps crushing. I've tried various methods I've seen online of restarting it and clearing it, and most of them work for a while, but after some time ranging from minutes to days the problem resurfaces....