Windows 10: Windows 10 Clipboard don't work

Discus and support Windows 10 Clipboard don't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,when i copy something, it don't appear in the clipboard history menu Windows + V.Some time later when i close/open Windows + V multiple times the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SkyNalix, May 11, 2021.

1. SkyNalix Win User

Windows 10 Clipboard don't work

Hello,when i copy something, it don't appear in the clipboard history menu Windows + V.Some time later when i close/open Windows + V multiple times the text i copied may appear, but not everytime. or sometimes when i copy something else, the first thing i copied appear, it's totally random.Some moments i see only this : i made it with paint because i couldn't figure out how to force the bug I have used the clipboard history some months ago, but i have no idea why this bug happen, it started more than 3 months ago so restore to a saved system points is not a sol

:)

SkyNalix, May 11, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 Clipboard don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, May 11, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 11, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Clipboard don't work - Similar Threads - Clipboard don't

2. My clipboard copies what i type automatically thought i don't do anything. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My clipboard copies what i type automatically thought i don't do anything. What should i do?: My clipboard copies what i type automatically thought i don't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-copies-what-i-type-automatically/2fb26bc4-6a10-47a9-8413-5c514577f118
  3. My clipboard copies what i type automatically thought i don't do anything. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My clipboard copies what i type automatically thought i don't do anything. What should i do?: My clipboard copies what i type automatically thought i don't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-copies-what-i-type-automatically/2fb26bc4-6a10-47a9-8413-5c514577f118
  4. Why don't all of the items pasted from Clipboard arrive at Word?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why don't all of the items pasted from Clipboard arrive at Word?: Greetings: Re: Win 10 Pro Office 2010 Excel Clipboard I have a list of items created on Excel from which I extract certain items to the Clipboard to be pasted to, I'm assuming, "Word". The process I follow is to pick the first item I want to copy by clicking on the number of...
  5. Why don't all of the items pasted from Clipboard arrive at Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't all of the items pasted from Clipboard arrive at Word?: Greetings: Re: Win 10 Pro Office 2010 Excel Clipboard I have a list of items created on Excel from which I extract certain items to the Clipboard to be pasted to, I'm assuming, "Word". The process I follow is to pick the first item I want to copy by clicking on the number of...
  6. Why don't all of the items pasted from Clipboard arrive at Word?

7. galaxy A21 pictures don't save in clipboard. Message says incompatible format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    galaxy A21 pictures don't save in clipboard. Message says incompatible format: Need to move 500 pictures taken on a Galaxy A21 phone to an Excel column from the clipboard. When I try to save the pic into clipboard, I get the message that the format is incompatible and cannot be saved. I thought the clipboard would save all files. So is the size too big...
  8. galaxy A21 pictures don't save in clipboard. Message says incompatible format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    galaxy A21 pictures don't save in clipboard. Message says incompatible format: Need to move 500 pictures taken on a Galaxy A21 phone to an Excel column from the clipboard. When I try to save the pic into clipboard, I get the message that the format is incompatible and cannot be saved. I thought the clipboard would save all files. So is the size too big...
  9. galaxy A21 pictures don't save in clipboard. Message says incompatible format

10. Windows Clipboard WIN+V don't work (just an Service Restart helps)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Clipboard WIN+V don't work (just an Service Restart helps): Windows Clipboard don't work. It's activated, of course. I found a temporary solution: Opening Windows Taskmanager and restarting WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.InputApp.exe After a second the process is in life again and the shortkey WIN+V...