Windows 10: Windows 10 clipboard problems

Discus and support Windows 10 clipboard problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a new laptop with Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Tried the Windows 10 clipboard once, it worked perfectly. Am trying to use it again now and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lisa_321, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Lisa_321 Win User

Windows 10 clipboard problems

I got a new laptop with Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Tried the Windows 10 clipboard once, it worked perfectly.

Am trying to use it again now and it won't work at all. Windows key + V only pastes the last thing I copied, like the old clipboard.

It's enabled in Group Policy and turned on in settings. I restarted Windows and that didn't help. Suggestions?

Windows 10 clipboard problems fda666b5-aacf-41d7-af50-f75b6412c9f3?upload=true.png

:)

Lisa_321, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2020
  3. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 clipboard problems - Similar Threads - clipboard problems

2. Clipboard problems can not copy/paste in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard problems can not copy/paste in Windows 11: Clipboard stops to working in random time during the working day. Can't copy/paste, clipboard manager is empty. No any special actions done before this: it just stops to work in regular routine. I just have to restart Windows and hope to work for a next few hours.It's make me...
  3. Clipboard problems can not copy/paste in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard problems can not copy/paste in Windows 11: Clipboard stops to working in random time during the working day. Can't copy/paste, clipboard manager is empty. No any special actions done before this: it just stops to work in regular routine. I just have to restart Windows and hope to work for a next few hours.It's make me...
  4. Clipboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard problem: Recently I realized that everything I type everywhere is copied to the clipboard though I didn't do that. I wonder if I have a virus on my computer. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/26b7c41e-614e-4eec-b8a7-c255bc241c4e
  5. Clipboard problem

Clipboard problem: Recently I realized that everything I type everywhere is copied to the clipboard though I didn't do that. I wonder if I have a virus on my computer. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/26b7c41e-614e-4eec-b8a7-c255bc241c4e
  6. I have had a problem with Clipboard failing to operate. Windows 11, Dell desktop, Inspiron...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had a problem with Clipboard failing to operate. Windows 11, Dell desktop, Inspiron...: Seems to stop working during sleep. Reboot always solves. sfc /scannow does not and DISM sometimes. There are multi error logs. Set sleep to never. Still fails. Set display off to never with screen saver - problem gone. Anyway to fix this and be able to sleep? Interestingly,...
  7. I have had a problem with Clipboard failing to operate. Windows 11, Dell desktop, Inspiron...

I have had a problem with Clipboard failing to operate. Windows 11, Dell desktop, Inspiron...: Seems to stop working during sleep. Reboot always solves. sfc /scannow does not and DISM sometimes. There are multi error logs. Set sleep to never. Still fails. Set display off to never with screen saver - problem gone. Anyway to fix this and be able to sleep? Interestingly,...
  8. Problem with Clipboard share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Clipboard share: Hi,I'm having a problem in the clipboard settings, specifically in the "Share across devices" option. I can't seem to toggle it, it only has a "Get started" button, where when i press it, it only prompts me to login, and after logging in, nothing happens....
  9. Problem with Clipboard share

Problem with Clipboard share: Hi,I'm having a problem in the clipboard settings, specifically in the "Share across devices" option. I can't seem to toggle it, it only has a "Get started" button, where when i press it, it only prompts me to login, and after logging in, nothing happens....
  10. How to fix Clipboard Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Clipboard Problem?: It's not working at all just slow blind white bar like the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-clipboard-problem/3ebfcda9-966e-43c7-88ea-c65968eb7acd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 clipboard crash