Windows 10: Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 computers set to sync clipboard text with the settings set to on and I wake up the next day and turn on the computers and my text isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikeyhalla, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot

I have 2 computers set to sync clipboard text with the settings set to on and I wake up the next day and turn on the computers and my text isn't sync'ing. I go to settings on both computers and the setting is turned off on one of the computers. It is not always the same computer this happens to and i'm losing my mind with this.

As i am typing this, i'm thinking maybe turn off sync settings. I will do this now and see how it works out but i prefer my settings to be sync'd if i reinstall which i do once a year or so to keep things running smooth.

:)

mikeyhalla, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Stop Windows 10 syncing keyboard settings

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.
    • Turn off language preference and ease of access.
    Refer to the Microsoft help article below and check if it helps.

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Apr 10, 2019
  3. keverne Win User
    Clipboard sync setting problem

I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update.

I set Sync across devices to On and all seemed well with me being able to see what's been copied on any of the 3 PC's.

The problem is I can't get that setting to stick and after shutting down / restarting on any of them it's gone back to being OFF.

Any ideas as what is wrong please?

keverne, Apr 10, 2019
  4. das10 Win User

Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Sorry, I am not on version 1809 yet, but have a look here to see if it makes any sense.

Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    and
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: How to use cloud clipboard - TechRepublic

" The problem with the feature is that it only really works with Windows 10 devices, so if you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you have no way of accessing your PC’s clipboard from your phone."

Windows 10 Will Soon Sync Your PCs Clipboard With Your Android Phone - Thurrott.com

das10, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot

1. Windows 10 Clipboard: Sync across other devices settings randomly turn off after i reboot - Similar Threads - Clipboard Sync across

2. the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work: I tried to contact support customer service and they cant help me so they told me to post my problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clipboard-settings-sync-across-devices-dont/231df13f-c7df-47ca-b5c9-d0536d83558c
  3. the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work: I tried to contact support customer service and they cant help me so they told me to post my problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clipboard-settings-sync-across-devices-dont/231df13f-c7df-47ca-b5c9-d0536d83558c
  4. Enable or disable Clipboard Sync across devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or disable Clipboard Sync across devices in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A Windows 10 user can choose to copy images and text from one PC to another with a cloud-based clipboard. One can also pin the […] This article Enable or disable Clipboard Sync across devices in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices: So, this issue has been around FOREVER. I have spent several hours online with Microsoft Answer Techs and they don't seem to be able to come up with a fix for this issue. Let me get a couple of answers to questions that I know will be asked out of the way up front. Things I...
  6. Clipboard sync across devices - not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync across devices - not working: I have two Windows 10 laptops that have been confirmed via the settings "Your info" to be both logged in to the same Microsoft user account,. I have the clipboard settings on both to: Clipboard history: on Sync across devices: on Automatically Sync text that I copy:...
  7. Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption: I think, it should be possible to configure an end-to-end encryption for the "Sync across devices" of the clipboard! I think, that is required, at least as an option! Even it may make the first use a little more difficult. Without such an encryption there is too much...
  8. Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things...
  9. Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and...
  10. Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices: How to: Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices How to Turn On or Off Sync Microsoft Edge Settings across Windows 10 Devices Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows clipboad reboot

2. windows 10 may 2019 update - sync clipboard across other devices

3. Microsoft help how to copy and paste from Windows 10 PC to android phone