Windows 10: Windows 10 - Clock is forcing task bar to become huge

Discus and support Windows 10 - Clock is forcing task bar to become huge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a new computer which came with Windows 10 Home. I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro, and the taskbar clock is forcing the task bar to become huge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JGreg7, Oct 23, 2019.

1. JGreg7 Win User

Windows 10 - Clock is forcing task bar to become huge

This is a new computer which came with Windows 10 Home. I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro, and the taskbar clock is forcing the task bar to become huge.

The clock display is as follows:

"4:09 PM

Wednesday

10/23/2019"

I have toggled the large/small icons, and looked for any kind of format settings with no success.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Windows 10 Pro 1903, OS Build 18362.418

:)

JGreg7, Oct 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Oct 23, 2019
  3. how put the clock on task bar in windows 10? \

how put the clock on task bar in windows 10?

Annmarie (live.com, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Clock is forcing task bar to become huge

Computer clock on Task Bar

How to keep Computer clock on Task Bar in rhythm with internet clock after Startup Repair on Windows 7.

HeribertoCordero, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Clock is forcing task bar to become huge

1. Windows 10 - Clock is forcing task bar to become huge - Similar Threads - Clock forcing task

2. Task bar clock stops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar clock stops: Right after a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on my 3rd gen ThinkPad X1 Tablet, I realized that occasionally the little clock in the taskbar stops working.According to time run in the command prompt, it's now 12:21:58, and that's correct.Is there a log to see what is causing...
  3. Task bar clock stops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar clock stops: Right after a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on my 3rd gen ThinkPad X1 Tablet, I realized that occasionally the little clock in the taskbar stops working.According to time run in the command prompt, it's now 12:21:58, and that's correct.Is there a log to see what is causing...
  4. Adding clock to task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding clock to task bar: I follows information listed under settings, but some of the steps did not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-clock-to-task-bar/a93a2081-6418-4ae1-b2bb-65a1d233e09a
  5. My task bar suddenly become white

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My task bar suddenly become white: I was playing with screen high contrast settings and suddenly my task bar went white and won't change. I am not able to click on check box where it says to change the color of task bar to match my theme color anymore. Is this a bug? submitted by /u/Conspirologist [link]...
  6. Windows 10 clock on task bar

Windows 10 clock on task bar: How can I change position of clock? I want to replace it on the center of my task bar. It will be good to have an opportunity to change positions of system items...
  7. Clock, date and time missing from task bar

Clock, date and time missing from task bar: Can someone, please provide me with a answer to my question above? I tried all the suggestions. The suggestions containing steps, do not show up as described. For example: Click on an empty space on the task bar, click customized notifications, turn clock on. None of this...
  8. how put the clock on task bar in windows 10? \

how put the clock on task bar in windows 10? \: how put the clock on task bar in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-put-the-clock-on-task-bar-in-windows-10/9ae372d3-4f67-41ca-be37-0940f645a261
  9. how put the clock on task bar in windows 10?

how put the clock on task bar in windows 10?: how put the clock on taskbar in windows 10? ***Moved to Windows 10 forum from Windows 7*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-put-the-clock-on-task-bar-in-windows-10/5d85a58a-37ee-4b31-8216-ddc87d5ce48b
  10. Force an application do no appear in task bar

Force an application do no appear in task bar: Hello there, I use a program that send email by mapi by remoteapp. Unfortunatly it require to have outlook opened in remoteapp to to send email. I dont want user to be able to play with the outlook that I open with remoteapp as they already have oulook in theyr computer...