Windows 10: Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black

Discus and support Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows Updates do bring in new features and improvements, but sometimes they introduce problems as well. The main reason for new bugs arising... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 5, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black

Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black Windows-Themes-100x100.png
    Windows Updates do bring in new features and improvements, but sometimes they introduce problems as well. The main reason for new bugs arising being incompatibility between old and new software components. One such issue that we are going to talk [...]

This post Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 5, 2018

2. Clock issues - missing/invisible

Hi,

We would like to know more about your issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version of Windows 10 do you have? To get the version: Press Windows+R, then type
      winver, and press Okay.
    • And are you using a third party clock app to make it appear on the second monitor?

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Clock issues - missing/invisible

After the recent update I've had 2 clock issues:

1) the clock on my second monitor has disappeared. I was happy to have a clock on both screens, now this one is gone.

2) the clock on my main monitor is now dark. It is there, but invisible. Also, why doesn't it have the date anymore?

Screen shot shows what it looks like when I hover over where the time should be in the task bar. I have already gone into the taskbar settings and turned the clock on and of multiple times.

Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black 30362c90-410a-4afd-9640-b69201491643.png

Please help!

Thanks.

SenatorCraiggers, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black

Clock turned dark, invisible after update

While everything is white on the taskbar, the clock turned black and so became almost invisible after the last automatic update (today, sept 26, 2016).
    Very annoying. Please help.

Fredledingue, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black

1. Windows 10 Clock is missing, invisible or black - Similar Threads - Clock missing invisible

2. windows 11 clock missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 clock missing: windows performed a system update on march 5, 2023 [2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913]windows 11 clock is missing along with the small icons showing running apps...
  3. windows 11 clock missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 clock missing: windows performed a system update on march 5, 2023 [2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913]windows 11 clock is missing along with the small icons showing running apps...
  4. Clock missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock missing: Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit 21H1.For some unknown reason the clock is now missing from the task bar,any suggestions to retrieve it ? 180238
  5. Clock missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock missing: So Microsoft added this "news feed" feature and in doing so my clock is completely gone from the taskbar. I just want my old settings back. I go to taskbar settings turn Clock off and then back on, nothing. How do I get my clock back?...
  6. Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing: Windows 10 is a feature-rich operating system that has loyal users all over the world. Though it is regarded as the best, some issues crop up at times which can be fixed in a couple of ways. Some of the users are facing issues with the display of time on the taskbar. They are...
  7. Taskbar icons are invisible, blank or missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Taskbar icons are invisible, blank or missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some users have experienced an abnormal behavior where their Windows 10 Taskbar icons become invisible, go missing, or disappear & reappear randomly. If you have […] This article Taskbar icons are invisible, blank or missing in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  8. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar: For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?...
  9. Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10: I recently updated my computer which is running Windows 10. Now my clock is missing from the taskbar. How to I pin it to taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-missing-from-taskbar-on-windows-10/356e9b3b-6506-477d-bbb1-8c79913b3f1c
  10. Clock turned dark, invisible after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock turned dark, invisible after update: While everything is white on the taskbar, the clock turned black and so became almost invisible after the last automatic update (today, sept 26, 2016). Very annoying. Please help. 64906

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbarv clock black 1803