Windows 10: Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000

Discus and support Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I did following DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc /scannow net stop w32time w32tm /unregister w32tm /register net start w32time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _ondi_, Sep 20, 2020.

1. _ondi_ Win User

Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000

I did following

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    sfc /scannow

net stop w32time

w32tm /unregister

w32tm /register

net start w32time

Clock still behind.

:)

_ondi_, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20215 now available - September 16

The Windows SDK build 20215 is now flighting continuously with the Dev Channel. Whenever a new OS is flighted to the Dev Channel, the corresponding SDK will also be flighted. You can always install the latest Insider SDK from aka.ms/InsiderSDK. SDK flights will be archived in Flight Hub along with OS flights.

The Preview SDK can be downloaded from the developer section on Windows Insider.

Brink, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10, Clock lags behind, build 20215.1000 - Similar Threads - Clock lags behind

2. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  3. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  4. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse hitching/lagging behind.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse hitching/lagging behind.: The mouse cursor moves normally and goes where I want, but every second or so it hitches for about 300ms then moves back to where it should be. I've restarted the drivers, uninstalled them, checked for new drivers, updated windows, reset windows, replugged the mouse, changed...
  6. Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome: [ATTACH]If you are trying to open a website in Google Chrome and you see […] This article Your clock is ahead or Your clock is behind error on Google Chrome first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. system clock is behind

in Windows 10 Support
    system clock is behind: Hello friends! I have a computer where the system clock is like 5-10 min behind. My computer has no issue, and is the same Window disc that is used to installed but with diffrent KEY! What can cause this? WIN VERSION: 20H2 Build: 19042.746 173982
  8. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20215 now available - September 16

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20215 now available - September 16: The Windows SDK build 20215 is now flighting continuously with the Dev Channel. Whenever a new OS is flighted to the Dev Channel, the corresponding SDK will also be flighted. You can always install the latest Insider SDK from aka.ms/InsiderSDK. SDK flights will be archived in...
  9. Audio is lagging behind.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is lagging behind.: I have had this laptop for about half a year now and all of a sudden ive been having audio problems. Audio has a delay before actually playing. notification sounds, system bleeps, and even playing videos. The video would either stop and wait for the audio, the video would...
  10. Windows clock consistently stays 12 minutes behind

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows clock consistently stays 12 minutes behind: Check the System log in Event Viewer. Filter on source Time-Service. You should see event IDs 37 and 35. Event ID 37 will show you when the service receives a time update (and from which time source... time.windows.com by default), immediately followed by event ID 35 which...