Windows 10: Windows 10 clock not working

Discus and support Windows 10 clock not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My clock has mixed up AM and PM and is an hour ahead of time. I tried changing my time zone but it won't let me. I also tried Syncing it, but it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenton Lo, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Kenton Lo Win User

Windows 10 clock not working

My clock has mixed up AM and PM and is an hour ahead of time. I tried changing my time zone but it won't let me. I also tried Syncing it, but it didn't change anything. Am I doing anything wrong? I checked the data regional formatting and I want the short time to be 3:09PM when it shows AM. Can I have some advice please?

:)

Kenton Lo, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 clock not working

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 clock not working

1. Windows 10 clock not working - Similar Threads - clock working

2. Fans stopped working and cpu clock is locked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fans stopped working and cpu clock is locked: My laptop was operating just fine until yesterday. Today I kept used my laptop without noticing any problems. At one point, the processing speed decreased suddenly and I felt heat under my laptop. First, I thought it is overheating problem and restarted the computer which...
  3. Clock Stops and task manager stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clock Stops and task manager stops working: TLDR - The clock in the bottom right of the taskbar stops and when i open task manager nothing is updating, any help? More information: As far as i’m aware this has never happened when i’ve been using the PC, most of the time it’s when i’ve been away for a while, like...
  4. Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! My clock is black and I tried suggestions online and nothing worked!: [IMG]Hello. My clock on my laptop is black and I tried recommended solutions and none of them work. It’s hard to read actually and I want to switch it back to white. Is there a setting I need to change?...
  5. Alarms & Clock not working after moving AppData

Alarms & Clock not working after moving AppData: i was running out of space on my OS partition, so I moved AppData and its 30gb. system is a lot faster now, but a lot of apps stopped working as a result, forcing me to re-route them to the new appdata folder. alarms & clock is one of these, however, it's not working. I've...
  6. Alarms & Clock app not working (No sound)!

Alarms & Clock app not working (No sound)!: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, it's been almost a month since I used it! But now that I want to set the alarm, there is no sound! Everything works! But it does not have only sound! In the meantime, I checked all the problems of Windows sound, no device, program, driver, music...
  7. Clock not working properly

Clock not working properly: A few days ago I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my computer. I selected US as my region (by mistake, I'm from EU) and now my clock doesn't work properly. I disabled automatic time and time zones, but every time I restart my PC clock is exactly 1 hour late. Usually it's...
  8. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working: Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-battery-status-sound-wifi-and-clock/a69a82d3-33f3-4b0f-b21a-90f792f7b517
  9. clock not working

clock not working: after the last update my clock stopped working correctly, the hour doesn't count up anymore after going from 59 minutes to 60 and it also doesn't run as fast as real time, have I invented a time machine? submitted by /u/ThijsKeizer [link] [comments]...
  10. Does setting hardware clock to UTC work properly in Windows 10?

Does setting hardware clock to UTC work properly in Windows 10?: You can tell Windows that the PC hardware clock is set to UTC by setting RealTimeIsUniversal to 1 in HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation. It's supposed to be a DWORD, or maybe QWORD on 64-bit. DWORD worked for me in 64-bit. Even Windows 7 supported...