Windows 10: Windows 10 Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD, incompatible Nvidia and Amd Driver

Discus and support Windows 10 Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD, incompatible Nvidia and Amd Driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built My first PC with specs:- Processor:- Amd Ryzen 3 3100 Ram:- Crucial 8GB 2400mhz ram Graphics Card:- Colorful IGame GTX 1650 Super... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NilakanthaMahalik, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD, incompatible Nvidia and Amd Driver

Hello,

I built My first PC with specs:-

Processor:- Amd Ryzen 3 3100
    Ram:- Crucial 8GB 2400mhz ram
    Graphics Card:- Colorful IGame GTX 1650 Super Ultra OC 4G
    Motherboard:- Gigabyte B450M S2H
    PSU:- Gigabyte 450w Bronze certified psu
    HDD :- Seagate barracuda 1TB internal hard disk
    Windows 10 build:- 10240 64 bit

I installed windows 10 pro 64-bit build 10240. After running sucessfully 5 to 10 minutes, It automatically crashed and showed bsod of Clock_Watchdog_Timeout. This happened very time I booted the pc. After searching in Google after a while, I founded that It is due to outdated drivers. I downloaded the Nvidia driver version 457.30 64 bit Standard and try to install it in safe modeI am unable to update orinstall driver update for processor and GPU due to that annoying crashing. but it too said that it is not compatible with this version of windows. So my question is Which build of windows 10 should I install to prevent that BSOD thing and make pc run better. Also to note that, I didn't performed any overclocking or changed any settings. Please also suggest any other solutions. Thank You in advance.

:)

NilakanthaMahalik, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

3. Kanan Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Tintai Win User

Windows 10 Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD, incompatible Nvidia and Amd Driver

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD, incompatible Nvidia and Amd Driver

1. Windows 10 Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD, incompatible Nvidia and Amd Driver - Similar Threads - Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD incompatible

2. Incompatibility with NVidia drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatibility with NVidia drivers: I have an HP Omen 30L GT13-1248AMD Ryzen 5600x16GB HyperX 3200 RAMRTX 3070ti Video driver 471.21 since no newer driver will workWindows 11 with all updates installed according to windows update as of current dateThe problemThe fault I have is this. When installing new Nvidia...
  3. Incompatibility with NVidia drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatibility with NVidia drivers: I have an HP Omen 30L GT13-1248AMD Ryzen 5600x16GB HyperX 3200 RAMRTX 3070ti Video driver 471.21 since no newer driver will workWindows 11 with all updates installed according to windows update as of current dateThe problemThe fault I have is this. When installing new Nvidia...
  4. windows 10 BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi, my new gaming desktop is 6 months old, it has no problem on first 5 months but on the last month only when i play a game from Spellforce to Doom Eternal it returns a BSOD with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT errorI ran memtest for 6 hours and no problem has been foundI'm...
  5. Bsod: Clock_watchdog_timeout

Bsod: Clock_watchdog_timeout: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. - log v2 Windows 10 1909 18363.1016 I've upgraded my CPU to a Ryzen 3600, with new mobo and DDR4 ram to boot. Everything was fine for the first month or so, but now I got multiple BSOD of the...
  6. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD: Hello All, My computer has been experiencing BSOD's starting last week. The BSOD will only occur while I am playing a videogame and even then the time in which the BSOD occurs will vary each time. I could have just booted the game or have been playing for an hour. The error...
  7. AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update: Want to share with you here in this forum about the driver's update from Windows 10 Update. Last week I have to change the graphic card from Nvidia to AMD and use the program of Display Driver Uninstaller. That part is no problem to clean the drivers out and shutdown before...
  8. Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver

Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver: My computer has been crashing since i built it back in January. I finally found out it is my driver. I have a GTX 750ti and when i uninstalled the driver I had no problems, but I can't play any games. I can use the computer perfect when I uninstall my Nvidia driver, but to...
  9. BSOD clock_watchdog_timeout

BSOD clock_watchdog_timeout: So I got this bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. PC froze at 30% while it was auto restarting. Added 2 more ram sticks and this happens a day after. Had issue with the ram's software (to control RGB). They are G.skill Trident Z RGB. Installed the software after adding ram, pc...
  10. Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver: My computer has been crashing since i built it back in January. I finally found out it is my driver. I have a GTX 750ti and when i uninstalled the driver I had no problems, but I can't play any games. I can use the computer perfect when I uninstall my Nvidia driver, but to...