Windows 10: Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

Discus and support Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just like the subject heading says. Windows 10 suggested that I restart/clean the app so I did, but still those two functions don't work. However the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BartZuccoloto, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

Just like the subject heading says. Windows 10 suggested that I restart/clean the app so I did, but still those two functions don't work. However the stopwatch works fine.

My computer is a Lenovo thinkcentre m92p small form factor, Intel Core i5-3470@3.2 GHZ processor, 12GB ram.

Windows 10 Home version is 1803 (OS Build 17134.228).

:)

BartZuccoloto, Sep 14, 2018
  2. JTIMBURR Win User

Alarm clock / timer

Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why?

JTIMBURR, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

Windows 10 Alarm Clock Broken

Hi Daniel,

For us to check what might have caused this issue that you're experiencing when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Just to clarify, are you referring to the built-in Alarm Clock app in Windows 10?
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app? Have you tried playing other sounds to check if the same issue will persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

1. Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken - Similar Threads - Clock's timer alarm

2. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  3. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  4. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  5. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

6. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  7. Windows 10 alarm & clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 alarm & clock: The countdown timer in Windows 10 Alarm & Clock counts down OK but has stopped producing an alarm sound. I found many responses on the net, but nothing I have tried works to restore the alarm sounds. I have removed and re-installed the Alarm & Clock app....
  8. TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working: I have 8 timers in "Alarms & Clock", and 1 I can't reset the 15" one. 2. none of them are working. [ATTACH] Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timers-in-alarms-clock-stopped-working/c874e32f-0a3a-4681-869a-3676ea9c6328
  9. Alarm clock / timer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alarm clock / timer: Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/alarm-clock-timer/97b1a791-fe11-47bf-8285-757ee50c93bd
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...