Windows 10: Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and...

Discus and support Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried numerous amounts of methods, restarting the windows store, going into power shell and running command lines, all to no avail. I'm... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ImReptiDelts, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and...

I have tried numerous amounts of methods, restarting the windows store, going into power shell and running command lines, all to no avail. I'm wondering if I'll have to reinstall windows, but then I'd need another hard drive to transfer files to while I wiped my other one.

Any assistance or help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ImReptiDelts, Mar 18, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Mar 18, 2020
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and...

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

This workaround worked for me first time of trying it. I had the same issue as the OP.

M0NK3YR0N1N, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and...

1. Windows 10 closes any "windows store" relate apps, for example, Sea of Thieves, Snip and... - Similar Threads - closes store relate

2. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  3. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  4. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  7. Sea of Thieves is on Microsoft store but not on Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thieves is on Microsoft store but not on Windows store: Hey, I just bought a new computer and this one have "Windows store". On my old one it was "Microsoft store" so i throught that it was the same but no. I wanted to download Sea of Thieves on my new computer but on Windows store this game doesn't exist and it's the same for...
  8. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  9. Sea of thieves

Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"
  10. Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?

Sea Of Thieves / Windows Store - What is it doing.......?: I purchased Sea of Thieves and left it downloading for a day, more than enough time than it needed. I came back to find it had frozen at 4Gbs done out of 47Gbs. Something to do with Xbox Game Bar trying to update and just refused to work. Eventually after tampering around I...