Windows 10: Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images

Discus and support Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The next Windows 10 update codenamed Redstone 5 comes with the highly anticipated Cloud Clipboard experience. Until yesterday, clipboard history only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 17, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images

The next Windows 10 update codenamed Redstone 5 comes with the highly anticipated Cloud Clipboard experience. Until yesterday, clipboard history only supported plain text, HTML, and images less than 1MB.

The latest preview build 17741 comes with some much-needed improvements in this regard. In a blog post, Microsoft says that the Cloud Clipboard experience has been updated to support larger images. The clipboard history now supports images with 4MB of size, up from just 1MB limation.

“We’re updating the image size limit for clipboard history (WIN + V) from 1MB to 4MB to accommodate the potential size of full screen screenshots taken on a high-DPI devices,” writes Microsoft’s Dona Sarkar and Brandon LeBlanc.

Your “most recent” copy will work the same as always and it will support images with more than 4MB size. These limitations may evolve in the future.

Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images Clipboard-in-Windows-10.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Microsoft.com

The Clipboard experience is available on devices running Windows 10 Redstone 5 update which will be released to the general public in October after getting finalized in September.

This new clipboard goes beyond your PC and it might soon become available on all your devices including the smartphones. Your Phone app and the cloud clipboard is supposed to improve the continue on PC experience.

The Cloud Clipboard is powered by the Microsoft Graph, the same technology that runs Timeline and Sets. It ensures a secure exchange of information across devices.

Just in case you’re wondering, here’s how you can configure the cloud clipboard in Windows 10:

• Download and install preview builds of Windows 10 Redstone 5.
    • Open Settings > System.
    • Find the Clipboard menu located on the left-side pane.
    • Turn on “Save Multiple Items”.
    • To sync the clipboard across your Windows 10 devices, you would need to verify your account if you haven’t already.
    • You can now sync data between your various devices securely.

The post Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images

Clipboard

This is very annoying.... Typing same matter again and again for different mails.. Where can I find the Clipboard on the Windows 10 Mail App.? Please suggest an alternative, if Microsoft has missed on this Crucial feature.

-Shabbir

ShabbirHabibi, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images

1. Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images - Similar Threads - Cloud Clipboard feature

2. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  3. Cloud Clipboard between Windows 10 and Windows 11 not transferring images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Clipboard between Windows 10 and Windows 11 not transferring images: I recently purchased a Surface Go 3 to be used primarily as a writing tablet to be shared with students during virtual math tutoring sessions.I use a dual-monitor desktop system Windows 10 Pro, i7, lots of HDDs, memory, etc. for primary videoconference OBS, Zoom, multiple...
  4. Cloud Clipboard between Windows 10 and Windows 11 not transferring images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud Clipboard between Windows 10 and Windows 11 not transferring images: I recently purchased a Surface Go 3 to be used primarily as a writing tablet to be shared with students during virtual math tutoring sessions.I use a dual-monitor desktop system Windows 10 Pro, i7, lots of HDDs, memory, etc. for primary videoconference OBS, Zoom, multiple...
  5. Clipboard doesn't support transparent images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard doesn't support transparent images: What I mean: 1: Copy an image from wherever you want, Google, Edge, whatever 2: Paste the image into something like Paint 3D 3: Realize that the image's transparency is completely gone Is it something I did? or is it just another example of how bad Windows 10 is?...
  6. Clipboard doesn't fully support transparent images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard doesn't fully support transparent images: What I mean: 1: Copy an image from wherever you want, Google, Edge, whatever 2: Paste the image into something like Paint 3D 3: Realize that the image's transparency is completely gone Is it something I did? or is it just another example of how bad Windows 10 is?...
  7. Cloud Clipboard Questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloud Clipboard Questions: So I have several questions about Cloud Clipboard feature on Windows 10. So I love using Cloud Clipboard between my desktop and Surface. My question is if its possible to have my cloud clipboard on iPhone? Wasnt the plan for it to come to swiftkey? I have a clipboard history...
  8. Swiftkey for Android to get Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard support

in Windows 10 News
    Swiftkey for Android to get Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard support: Microsoft which purchased Swiftkey in 2016, brought many new features to the application on Android and iOS. The company however ignored the Cloud Clipboard support for the Swiftkey application for reasons unknown. The company first demoed the Cloud Clipboard feature for...
  9. How to use the Cloud Clipboard feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the Cloud Clipboard feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Over past decades we have seen a lot of Clipboard software which have worked across devices, saved what you copy to the cloud or in the local PC, but there hasn’t been one which works seamlessly with Windows 10. Cloud [...] This post How to use the Cloud Clipboard...
  10. How the Cloud Clipboard feature works in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    How the Cloud Clipboard feature works in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Windows 10 October 2018 Update is expected to land this week and it’s supposed to improve the computing experience. Microsoft’s new feature in Windows 10 will make the old copy-and-paste a lot more versatile. The innovative cloud clipboard feature was originally announced at...