Windows 10: Windows 10 cloud / one windows, every computer

Discus and support Windows 10 cloud / one windows, every computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not really sure if this is right place for this. I googled the best windows forum and y'all was at the top and i had recently used a tutorial from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by telcar, Jul 8, 2019.

1. telcar Win User

Windows 10 cloud / one windows, every computer

I'm not really sure if this is right place for this. I googled the best windows forum and y'all was at the top and i had recently used a tutorial from here i found on google that had help alot, so i figured i would start here. Ive tried looking around google but i just cant really find what I'm looking for. Is there a way to run one windows os on one machine physical or virtual and every other computer just accesses it. One OS, one my documents, one desktop, just one. So if it screws up everything screws up. I dont want a net boot and i already use remote desktop and thats fine logging in from linux or somebody elses computer. I want all my computers to log on to another. Preferably with out a full os and with out knowing your in kind of a remotely connected or how ever it would work. Domain controller is that what im wanting or does that still require a full os on the client machines. Im not sure what i want. I know i only want to have to maintain one os and i want to be able to get up from my desktop and grab my tablet and continue working with the same tabs and same files, same programs and everything with out no extra step to send this file here or deal with onedrive or whatever.

:)

telcar, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 cloud / one windows, every computer - Similar Threads - cloud every computer

2. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  3. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  4. windows 365 cloud computers in a network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 365 cloud computers in a network: Microsoft released windows 365 cloud on August 2. The trial version is currently not available. I would like to know with the windows 365 virtual computers we have implemented, if we can deploy other servers in the same network as the windows 365 virtual network? For example...
  5. One Drive, half of the data on local computer and half on cloud

One Drive, half of the data on local computer and half on cloud: Hi, I have 500GB of internal storage on my laptop. My One Drive has 1 TB in it. Theoretically I can only use 500GB As much as my internal hard drive capacity despite of 1TB facility from One drive. Does one drive have a smart sync features, where I can have a folder on...
  6. Windows 10 in the Cloud

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 in the Cloud: I'm looking to have a windows 10 machine running in a cloud environment such as on amazon. The idea is that I could remote into this computer which would be running a couple of windows/pc based programs that I need for work. When I'm traveling, I could remote into this cloud...
  7. one cloud charge

in Windows 10 Customization
    one cloud charge: Is there a charge for one cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-cloud-charge/8c482578-22e6-46f5-9fbf-6fabc8ecc3b9
  8. One Cloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Cloud: I have a Microsoft account. Obviously, because I am signed in here. BUT...when I attempt to sign in to One Cloud I get a message indicating that there is no account for said email. THEN...when I attempt to set up a new email address I get a message saying that said email...
  9. One Drive folder and cloud

One Drive folder and cloud: What's the purpose of the OneDrive Folder on my laptop? The contents are not the same as my OneDrive in the cloud. If I put things in the folder, they stay there. I have to sign in on the cloud to have things saved there....
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...