Windows 10: Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch

Discus and support Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is said to be working on a new project called “Cloud PC” which could finally make “PC as a service” offering a reality. Based on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 11, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch

Microsoft is said to be working on a new project called “Cloud PC” which could finally make “PC as a service” offering a reality. Based on Windows 10 and built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop, Cloud PC provides a cloud-based remote Windows 10 desktop experience that can be accessed from anywhere.

In numerous job listings, Microsoft has described “Cloud PC” as a strategic and new offering that provides a “modern, elastic, cloud-based” experience. Unlike other services, Cloud PC will be secure and always updated, but it won’t be free, at least for now. As per leaked documentation, Microsoft will offer several “service plans” for Cloud PC.

According to reports, Microsoft’s new Cloud PC service will become available for interested users in the summer. Ahead of the launch, the support page of the upcoming Microsoft’s feature is already live on the company’s website. The support page titled “microsoft-graph-cloud-pc” was published in April and spotted by us earlier today.

Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch Cloud-PC.jpg

The support document confirms that Cloud PC will be using Microsoft Graph which matches the information obtained from the job listings and other documentation.

Microsoft has created this new support page to answer “technical questions about the cloud PC APIs in Microsoft Graph”.

For those unaware, the Microsoft Graph APIs are used by Microsoft and developers to connect their services to Office, Windows and other products. Microsoft Graph integration would be important for a project like Cloud PC, which is said to be cloud-based and part of the company’s cross-platform offering.

Unlike traditional remote desktop experience, Cloud PC brings your Windows 10 desktop to the cloud and it is managed by Microsoft.

The company will distribute its operating system and apps over the cloud, and Microsoft will also take care of the general Windows Updates.

As mentioned at the outset, Cloud PC would be a paid service and Microsoft will offer several plans. For example, customers can choose between medium, heavy and advanced configurations.

The medium configuration will include 4GB of RAM and the heavy configuration will be powered by 8GB of RAM with at least 2 vCPUs. Both configurations will also have 96GB of SSD storage. Users can upgrade to the advanced configuration which includes 3 vCPUs and 8GB of RAM.

The post Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10

Read more: Microsofts Universal App Store goes live on the web ahead of Windows 10 launch

Brink, May 11, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch - Similar Threads - Cloud upgrade support

2. live support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live support: live support. cant email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-support/c3fac727-fde7-4588-a1c0-81359adb3c11
  3. Live Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Support: How do I get a call from Microsoft – because I couldn’t keep the Chat open. My husband just died, I have a lot of hurricane damage, roof leaking. I desperately need help! I'm missing parts of my original Windows 10 Home, programs that were on my computer when I bought it.I...
  4. Live Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Support: How do I get a call from Microsoft – because I couldn’t keep the Chat open. My husband just died, I have a lot of hurricane damage, roof leaking. I desperately need help! I'm missing parts of my original Windows 10 Home, programs that were on my computer when I bought it.I...
  5. Live Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 365 Cloud PC - Docker and or WSL support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 365 Cloud PC - Docker and or WSL support: Hello,Is Docker Desktop and/or WSL supported on a Windows 365 Cloud PC?Thanks.Guy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-365-cloud-pc-docker-and-or-wsl-support/57cdb3b7-96c6-40ee-aaa5-9f29b751aba0
  7. Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live: [ATTACH] Surface Duo helps you get more done in better ways. It’s a dual-screen mobile device with a 360° hinge that adapts to what you want to do. It runs on Android and has the best of Microsoft 365 installed and ready to go. Read more: Surface Duo help & learning...
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch: Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) will be arriving later this week for many of those individuals and companies not presently using it. This update would be the first major release of the year and it will introduce several improvements and a few new features including...
  9. "What's ahead for Microsoft's Cloud"? on October 20th

in Windows 10 News
    "What's ahead for Microsoft's Cloud"? on October 20th: Microsoft sent out invitations today for a one-hour event to be held in San Francisco on October 20, which will be hosted by the company's CEO Satya Nadella, as well as Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President for Cloud and Computing. It will start at 11:00 PT, and will be...
  10. Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10: With just a couple of weeks remaining until Windows 10 officially launches, Microsoft is busying itself by readying manufacturers and fans for the update. In this endeavor, the company has launched various campaigns, formulated partnerships with companies, as well as offered...