Windows 10: Windows 10 Cloud Recovery Stuck in Black Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Cloud Recovery Stuck in Black Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Earlier today I was trying to do some online gaming on my PC but my game crashed and sent out to the blue Recovery Screen and restarted my PC. Two more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimmyB877, Oct 22, 2020.

1. JimmyB877 Win User

Windows 10 Cloud Recovery Stuck in Black Screen

Earlier today I was trying to do some online gaming on my PC but my game crashed and sent out to the blue Recovery Screen and restarted my PC. Two more tries and two crashes later, I tried a few things including updating drivers, uninstalling a keyboard driver I had just installed yesterday, verifying the integrity of the game files, restarting PC. Once again I opened the game and it crashed before I could even get into the graphics settings on the main menu.

That time it sent me back out to the recovery screen again so I looked through my options and just tried to continue through to open windows. That didnt work so next I tried repairing startup which found nothing. I tried uninstalling the latest windows quality update which also didn't fix it so that I could get back to my desktop. After shutting down and unplugging everything from power and from the PC for an hour I turned it back on and decided to Reset my PC but keep my personal files and only remove the apps and programs.

The 1st part went fine. Then when I got to where it was going to install Windows I got up and went to go get some other stuff done. When I came back to check on it I was on a black screen. I did some searching in my phone and ppl have had this issue and there are some reasons this may happen. One says that saving or transferring of large files may cause it to stay in a black screen for several hours. So I left it alone for the next 5 hours and that's where I'm at now.

My PC is on and sounds like it's running fine. But I can't see anything but a black screen and I'm not sure if I should continue to leave it alone and do its thing, even overnight if that's what it takes. Or if at this point nothing is happening and I need to manually power off my PC. Any advice on where to go from here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

:)

JimmyB877, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 Cloud Recovery Stuck in Black Screen :)

Hendry, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Marivel Man, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Cloud Recovery Stuck in Black Screen

Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my laptop. Updated to Windows 10 Pro x64 about a month ago. Two days ago I shutdown the system just fine but just yesterday when I booted it, it got past the Acer logo during boot followed by a black screen as usual... BUT it stuck there forever. Restarted it multiple times, same result. Sometimes the cursor shows up but its useless as its just the cursor. *Confused

Tried the following things.

• Tried CTRL + SHIFT + ESC for task manager but nothing came up.
    • Tried CTRL + ALT t+ DEL still nothing.
    • Went through recovery options then selected safe mode but, to my surprise, the same result.
    • Then used the chkdsk command through cmd in recovery options, didn't find any problem.
    • Ran the sfc /scannow command from boot, didn't found any integrity violations. *Shock

Any suggestions? I still have to try system restore though. *Think

NeptuneSpear, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Cloud Recovery Stuck in Black Screen

1. Windows 10 Cloud Recovery Stuck in Black Screen - Similar Threads - Cloud Recovery Stuck

2. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  3. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  4. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows stuck on black screen

Windows stuck on black screen: First let me tell you that I had dual booted Windows 10 with Elementary OS. Recently when I tried to boot into Windows, my screen got stuck without even loading the Windows logo.As I found on some videos and discussions, I used bootable Windows 10 USB to boot.I tried the...
  6. Windows 10 stuck black screen

Windows 10 stuck black screen: I was following instructions to troubleshoot a game install and was instructed to put my pc into safe mode. Upon reboot i get the white dots circling but then nothing but black after that, no cursor. Things I have tried: Rebooting Windows USB installer...
  7. Windows stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on black screen: Windows is stuck on a black screen with only the cursor there. Ctrl Alt Del doesnt work. Neither does Ctrl Shift Esc. Only pressing shift 5 times shows sticky keys dialog box. I need help desperately submitted by /u/AweCookies [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows stuck with recovery screen

Windows stuck with recovery screen: So recently my mum tried to turn on her laptop (a Dell Latitude E7440) and it wouldn't work, just went to the automatic repair screen. After watching a I watched few youtube videos and trying a couple of things, it now goes to the recovery page instead.It says: Recovery...
  9. Windows 10 stuck at black screen and help with recovery options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen and help with recovery options: Hi, an update on Windows 10 caused my tablet to stop working properly and now I'm stuck with a black screen after I restarted it. I created a usb recovery tool but I noticed the option to reset the tablet wasn't available. I've tried the other options available. I don't...
  10. Windows 10 stuck at black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen: hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times. step 1 on copying files are 100% step 2 installing features n updates are 100% step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back. any...