Windows 10: Windows 10 cmd activation

Discus and support Windows 10 cmd activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it safe to activate Windows 10 using cmd? submitted by /u/FranzRothenberg [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FranzRothenberg, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 cmd activation

/u/FranzRothenberg, Oct 2, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 cmd activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 cmd activation

1. Windows 10 cmd activation - Similar Threads - cmd activation

2. Activate Windows License on Domain PCs/Laptops via CMD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows License on Domain PCs/Laptops via CMD: I am trying to activate Windows on Domain Laptops using CMD to save time and effort, but whenever I use slmgr /ato I get the error "DNS-Name does not exist". I've already tried setting the activation domain, but this didn't really help. Also to note, when activating it using...
  3. Activate Windows License on Domain PCs/Laptops via CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows License on Domain PCs/Laptops via CMD: I am trying to activate Windows on Domain Laptops using CMD to save time and effort, but whenever I use slmgr /ato I get the error "DNS-Name does not exist". I've already tried setting the activation domain, but this didn't really help. Also to note, when activating it using...
  4. Activate Windows License on Domain PCs/Laptops via CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 7 can't activate using cmd code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 can't activate using cmd code: So I just downloaded a windows 7 ISO and now I am in the windows 7 system every time I try to use cmd to find my code I can't seem to get it it says invalid queryand I want to return to windows 10 but the inernet wont work with my ethernetI got the windows 7 from Microsoft so...
  6. Windows 7 can't activate using cmd code

Windows 7 can't activate using cmd code: So I just downloaded a windows 7 ISO and now I am in the windows 7 system every time I try to use cmd to find my code I can't seem to get it it says invalid queryand I want to return to windows 10 but the inernet wont work with my ethernetI got the windows 7 from Microsoft so...
  7. View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd: I can't see the attached usb dongle via cmd and powershell. I need to get serial number with commandI couldn't get it with the following commandimport subprocess printsubprocess.getoutput"C:\Windows\\SysWOW64\\wbem\\wmic.exe diskdrive get...
  8. View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd

View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd: I can't see the attached usb dongle via cmd and powershell. I need to get serial number with commandI couldn't get it with the following commandimport subprocess printsubprocess.getoutput"C:\Windows\\SysWOW64\\wbem\\wmic.exe diskdrive get...
  9. CMD Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD Active Directory: . . https://www.delmaster.net/246 AD net user / domain cmd . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd%EB%A1%9C-active-directory%EC%97%90/81d92426-cd52-459d-8b33-ac087f14e54d
  10. I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried to activate windows via cmd and change the kms server: First of all... It didnt work. My windows still isnt activated, but the server was changed to kms.xspace.in. Now apparently this is going to kill windows within 180 days. (which i didnt know beforehand). Is there a way to fix this or am i forced to reinstall windows...