Windows 10: Windows 10 CMD backup

Discus and support Windows 10 CMD backup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I really messed up. I enter into command prompt and use the ff. methods. Type CD RegBack and press <ENTER> to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 2TwOs, Jan 16, 2019.

1. 2TwOs Win User

Windows 10 CMD backup

I really messed up. I enter into command prompt and use the ff. methods. Type CD RegBack and press <ENTER> to go to the RegBack folder. Type DIR and press <ENTER> to view the contents of the folder. All the following files must exist:
      • The DEFAULT, SAM and SECURITY files should each be about 262,000 bytes in size.
      • The SOFTWARE file should be about 26,000,000 bytes.
      • The SYSTEM file should be about 9,900,000 bytes.
      • The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive... AND EVEN ALL ARE O DIGITS I STILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE METHODS. NOW I AM STUCK IN AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP I CANT GET BACK TO WINDOWS. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN REVERT OR REVERSE THE METHOD??? Windows 10 CMD backup [​IMG]

:)

2TwOs, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 CMD backup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 CMD backup

1. Windows 10 CMD backup - Similar Threads - CMD backup

2. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  3. How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...: Greetings,I’m posting since I’m at my wits end with this and tried every suggestion I could find. Thank those previously who posted and responded in the comments. I’ve spent hours testing and trying the suggestions from threads such...
  4. How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...

How to retrieve files that won’t transfer/backup in WinRE, cmd notepad, xcopy, “Error...: Greetings,I’m posting since I’m at my wits end with this and tried every suggestion I could find. Thank those previously who posted and responded in the comments. I’ve spent hours testing and trying the suggestions from threads such...
  5. Using a CMD file to automatically make a backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using a CMD file to automatically make a backup: Hi, I'm trying to write a CMD file a "backup" of sorts to run in Windows 10 Pro. I would like the CMD file to: - start automatically when Windows starts - copy some files to a USB drive - run only one time for any specific day I know the commands to use to get the files...
  6. Using a CMD file to automatically make a backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a CMD file to automatically make a backup: Hi, I'm trying to write a CMD file a "backup" of sorts to run in Windows 10 Pro. I would like the CMD file to: - start automatically when Windows starts - copy some files to a USB drive - run only one time for any specific day I know the commands to use to get the files...
  7. Using a CMD file to automatically make a backup

8. " WBADMIN start backup " cmd EFT can be changed to NTFS in one Recovery Drv ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " WBADMIN start backup " cmd EFT can be changed to NTFS in one Recovery Drv ?: Control plus Y inside the text area. " WBADMIN start backup " cmd - auto backed up in EFT modeinto a NTFS external Drive whichis using to recovery the System, would it again well recover the system safely ? Both modes using the one FAT.bootable ? - is there any way to...
  9. Backup program hangs, then cmd prompt hangs; what do I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup program hangs, then cmd prompt hangs; what do I do?: I tried to run AOMEI backupper yesterday to back up my data before sending my laptop in for repairs. However, it stopped at 29% and stayed there for several hours. I finally hit "cancel" hoping to start the process over, but it still says "Backing up data" and 29%, except now...
  10. Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?: Like to Create Full backups From CMD command can i ? 115978