Windows 10: Windows 10 CMD

Discus and support Windows 10 CMD in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello guys, May I know if will this commands like the sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth and "cipher /w:C:" still run/work the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sijae, Dec 13, 2020.

1. sijae Win User

Windows 10 CMD

Hello guys,

May I know if will this commands like the sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth and "cipher /w:C:" still run/work the same normally if I put my laptop in sleep mode? Because those cmd's take too long to finish. Thanks

:)

sijae, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 13, 2020
  4. gokart2 Win User

Windows 10 CMD

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

• [/quote]

gokart2, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 CMD

1. Windows 10 CMD - Similar Threads - CMD

2. Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?: I’m trying to set up azure virtual desktop and they want me to get Remote Desktop Client. For enterprise set up they give me the options in the picture and my question is who’s computer does this line go to.?....
  3. Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I use the cmd prompt on my computer or the other computers in my company?: I’m trying to set up azure virtual desktop and they want me to get Remote Desktop Client. For enterprise set up they give me the options in the picture and my question is who’s computer does this line go to.?....
  4. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  5. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  6. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Copy folder from CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy folder from CMD: Cannot log to Windows 10 anymore, however I can access CMD and I want to copy my folders/files, I managed to copy some of them by XCOPY but I couldn’t copy these 2 folders in the photo, So how can I copy them?...
  8. Copy folder from CMD

Copy folder from CMD: Cannot log to Windows 10 anymore, however I can access CMD and I want to copy my folders/files, I managed to copy some of them by XCOPY but I couldn’t copy these 2 folders in the photo, So how can I copy them?...
  9. Copy folder from CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. calc Unable to open through cmd

calc Unable to open through cmd: Windows 10 calc can‘t open through cmd,but through the Microsoft Store APP I canplease help me !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calc-unable-to-open-through-cmd/f33500fe-2982-4a30-a786-01102dc97971