Windows 10: Windows 10 COA-

Discus and support Windows 10 COA- in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I own a small side business by selling used laptops and computers online. I usually purchase those laptops from different venders who they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Computer_Reseller, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 COA-

Hello,I own a small side business by selling used laptops and computers online. I usually purchase those laptops from different venders who they usually wipe the hard drive completely before selling it to me.Those laptops and computers have either Windows 7 license Key sticker or Windows 8 or 10 embedded licenses.I usually clean those laptops and sometime upgrade the HDD to SSD and resale them online. I also install Windows 10 OS.My question is: is it legal to activate Windows 10 using Windows 7 product key that came with the laptop? if not, what about Windows 8 or Windows 10 embedded keys, ca

:)

Computer_Reseller, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 COA-

Andre Da Costa, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 COA-

1. Windows 10 COA- - Similar Threads - COA

2. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Product Key from COA: Hello, I was able to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using a unused Windows 7 Pro product key from a COA sticker off a refurbished computer. Would this have any legal impact? Is it breaking licensing? Does it have to be a retail license?...
  3. Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows COA Sticker shows Home, Pro installed: We purchased a refurbished PC online that has Windows 10 Pro installed. However, the COA sticker says Windows Home. I was told I didn't need the sticker to be correct when I inquired about the discrepancy. Is this correct? Or was I cheated? This PC will be used in a...
  4. upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7, can i still re-use my coa of windows 7 on a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7, can i still re-use my coa of windows 7 on a...: i was wondering, if i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, is it possible to keep my cd key from windows 7 and use it on another system, or does the upgrade acquire windows 7's cd key if it was genuine activated system from before? the reason i intend on doing this is...
  5. Windows 10 Pro COA & Key

Windows 10 Pro COA & Key: I have been purchasing Equus Nobilis Desktop computers for several years. Since the introduction of Windows 10 these computers do not come with a COA/Product Key on the Tower Case or with the Windows 10 DVD. I know manufacturers hold licensing agreements that assigned them...
  6. Is this COA sticker design legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this COA sticker design legit?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jarh95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmp8bq/is_this_coa_sticker_design_legit/
  7. i have bought a genuine win 10 disc but it says not a coa

i have bought a genuine win 10 disc but it says not a coa: I have bought a win 10 disk but it says this is not a coa i need this disk for my own use only there is no serial no what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-genuine-win-10-disc-but-it-says/cb8f56ab-2813-4dc8-a50b-a00134d739cd
  8. Existing Windows 7 COA used to authorize a Windows 10 Install.

Existing Windows 7 COA used to authorize a Windows 10 Install.: Hopefully someone can give me a direction on this issue. I have recently purchased an off-lease HP Z420 workstation that came without an HDU for my own personal use. I installed a 500GB SSD into the machine and used the Microsoft install tool to burn a W10 install onto a...
  9. windows 7 COA to windows 10

windows 7 COA to windows 10: I am a computer tech for a national retail computer sales and service company, being part of their service and repair team I have been required to obtain training from a variety of sites, of course the Microsoft Expert Zone is one of them, as such over the years as part of...
  10. Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key

Windows 10 Pro COA or Product Key: I purchased a laptop from a Microsoft Reseller. It has Windows 10 installed. I can find a 20 alpha numeric product key on the system page but there is no COA sticker anywhere on the unit. I want to upgrade the hard drive to a larger size but am afraid that the Windows 10...