Windows 10: Windows 10: Code Error 43 trying to connect usb game pad

Discus and support Windows 10: Code Error 43 trying to connect usb game pad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’m having issues trying to connect an old play station 1 controller to a Asus laptop. It’s not working and after trying to plug and unplug it I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ilhui, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Ilhui Win User

Windows 10: Code Error 43 trying to connect usb game pad

I’m having issues trying to connect an old play station 1 controller to a Asus laptop.

It’s not working and after trying to plug and unplug it I keep getting the error 43 about windows not being able to detect the device.

The device works fine in another newer laptop that I have without any errors.

The error only happens when I try to connect the game pad as I already checked with any other usb devices I own and all work successfully.

I’ve tried different solutions that I found on the internet and none of them are working such as:

1.-uninstalling the device and then letting windows to find new devices

2.-disabling the device, restarting and letting windows find new devices

3.-modifying power supply settings for usb devices

4.-using Intel's application to update software

5.-recovering windows to a prior version before updates

6.-try windows troubleshooting didn’t work

7.-Installing old gamepad drivers

8.- updating drivers from Asus support website

Is there any other option I’ve missed before trying a fresh recovery?

:)

Ilhui, Jul 12, 2020

2. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    Windows 10: Code Error 43 trying to connect usb game pad [​IMG]

TGeorge111, Jul 12, 2020
  3. StefanM Win User
    Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10: Code Error 43 trying to connect usb game pad

Code 43 USB device not recognised

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver cache just
    needs to be flushed. An alternative to resolve this issue is to perform
    Power Drain
    , to do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

I would also suggest that you refer to the Microsoft Article provided in the link below for more troubleshooting methods

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: Code Error 43 trying to connect usb game pad

1. Windows 10: Code Error 43 trying to connect usb game pad - Similar Threads - Code Error trying

2. WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error: So i started experiencing this error about 3-4 months ago where my wifi adapter and usb would constantly show me code 43 or code 10 error and bluetooth driver would disappear when looking at their drivers in device manager . It has been a constant issue and upon...
  3. WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error: So i started experiencing this error about 3-4 months ago where my wifi adapter and usb would constantly show me code 43 or code 10 error and bluetooth driver would disappear when looking at their drivers in device manager . It has been a constant issue and upon...
  4. WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10: Error 43 trying to connect usb gamepad

Windows 10: Error 43 trying to connect usb gamepad: I’m having issues trying to connect a old playstation 1 controller to my laptop using a usb conector. It’s not working and after trying to plug and unplug it I keep getting the error 43 about windows not being able to detect the device. The device works fine in another...
  6. Code 43, unknown USB.

Code 43, unknown USB.: Basically, I tried connecting my mouse, but when I tried it said this device wasn't recognized. I later tried checking my "Device Manager" which was of no help, because I uninstalled that device and re-installed it, and I also tried updating the driver, all these didn't work...
  7. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  8. USB headset 7.1 - Unknown USB Device Error Code 43 (Windows 10)

USB headset 7.1 - Unknown USB Device Error Code 43 (Windows 10): Hi, everyone. I have a problem with my new computer. While I updated my new OS (from Windows 7 to Windows 10), my USB headset 7.1 (Asus strix dsp) didnot work at present. My headset is fine when I was using Windows 7. While I check the problem, my computer display: Unknown...
  9. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

USB SuperSpeed error code 43: Win 10 ver 1709. Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem. I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does...
  10. (Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10

(Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10: I upgraded my pc to windows a long time a go the issue was after 2 months of the upgrade i decided to connect the usual cables keyboard mouse headset and on port that only works with my external usb 3.0 hdd ... for some reason i cant connect anything beside the hdd ....