Windows 10: Windows 10 Collage Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Collage Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everybody! Is there a way to remove the INTERIOR white borders of a four picture collage in Windows 10? 156900 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CanAm, May 22, 2020 at 4:57 PM.

1. CanAm Win User

Windows 10 Collage Question

Hi everybody! Is there a way to remove the INTERIOR white borders of a four picture collage in Windows 10?

:)

2. DonMPS Win User

Photo collage screen saver in Windows 10

To get a collage format:

• Go to all settings.

• Select personalization.

• Click on lock screen.

• Click on screen saver settings

• Click on settings

• Under "Use this theme" choose "Collage"

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. Vijay B Win User

Photo collage screen saver on multiple monitors

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10

Do you have ‘Photo collage screen saver’ program?

If you have Photo collage screen saver program, then I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the program in compatibility mode.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Post us the results after you try the above steps.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Collage Question - Similar Threads - Collage Question

2. Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way I can change my lock screen slideshow so it doesn't do collages like this?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/visualsplendor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqlgaw/is_there_a_way_i_can_change_my_lock_screen/
  3. Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,: If I upgrade Phototastic Collages, may I print the collages I make with my own photos? If not, do you know of a program that allows me to do that? Thanks brennakc1...
  4. phototastic collage purchase

phototastic collage purchase: how do i access the premium pack for the phototastic collage app purchased from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phototastic-collage-purchase/abcffda5-6a29-443e-baa1-9df3a41e0c47
  5. Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage: I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?...
  6. Photo Collage with Windows 10

Photo Collage with Windows 10: How do I make a collage of three photos using Windows 10? Nothing "artsy", I just want to stitch the three together. I gather this was once simple with Windows Photo Gallery, but that app does not exist now....
  7. Microsoft Research Collage maker

Microsoft Research Collage maker: I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app back if I do not have the download information....
  8. Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off system generated "picture collages" on windows 10 lockscreen slideshow: The suggested fixes for this in the locked thread do not work. Does anyone have a real fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-system-generated-picture-collages-on/9ae2e892-c015-4fb1-baa5-d3aed6a154e9
  9. How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?

How to Collage pictures on Windows 10?: how do I create a collage with pictures to print in Microsoft ***Modified the title from printing collages*** ***Moved from Windows / Family*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-collage-pictures-on-windows-10/c5dbf272-9afb-4273-b403-02abb6b77422
  10. Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work

Save function in Touch Surface Collage app closes app with loss of work: After Win 10 updates it seems that the problems with "image save" function has also made the SAVE icon in the lower right corner of the Touch Pack Surface Collage close the app before allowing the project created to be saved. Clicking the icon in the corner used to display...