Windows 10: windows 10 Color Palette

Discus and support windows 10 Color Palette in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I'm using WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE edition, I can not find black color in windows Color Palette. I have some eye problem and setting up black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShahinFathi, Jul 22, 2018.

1. windows 10 Color Palette

Hello

I'm using WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE edition, I can not find black color in windows Color Palette. I have some eye problem and setting up black color help me to use better this. please guide me how I should add this to color palette or where I can find it.

thanks for your attention with best regards

:)

ShahinFathi, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Color palettes have completely changed.

Hi Kathleen,

This issue with Color palettes can be caused by software conflicts or corrupted system files.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Do you remember making any software changes (installing/removing/modifying apps) prior to the issue?
    • Did the issue start after changing your screensaver to a photo?
    • On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • Have you tried installing the available Windows 10 updates?

To know the version of Windows, press Windows key + S, type
    winver
    , and press Enter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Color Palette - Can we change to a crayon box style?

I was wondering if it is possible in Windows 10 to have a feature for the color palette to have an OPTION to either have the window that pops up when selecting colors to be changeable to show as a box of crayons or even pens? Is there a reason we can't have
    this changeable to select some other way to view the color palettes? Right now, this is all we can choose when in any software program.

windows 10 Color Palette 7d9d2417-a2c2-419d-ad5c-3d8105e4ba9b.jpg

Juliadlf-NY, Jul 22, 2018
  4. windows 10 Color Palette

Abnormal Color Palette in MS Office 2013

Hi

My color palette in both excel and word includes only blues, yellows and greys - no red, oranges, greens etc. I've looked high and low for a resolution with no result. It is not an issue with color themes.... they don't give me any options with red, orange
    or green in them either.

I have run a 'repair' on my MS Office 2013. That didn't resolve the problem either.

I have a new PC, and new MS Office software. My monitor is about 7 years old. My OS is Windows 10.

Any suggestions would be greatfully received.

Lynda

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Jollygood2day, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 Color Palette

1. windows 10 Color Palette - Similar Threads - Color Palette

2. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?: so basically this happens sometimes whenever i watch a video on youtube. I will open the video, and the colors will be normal for a second or two, and then just switch to some weird inverted-like color scheme. I know its not inverted because whenever i do ctrl+alt+I it is...
  3. Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my colors inverted whenever I watch a video on my new PC?: so basically this happens sometimes whenever i watch a video on youtube. I will open the video, and the colors will be normal for a second or two, and then just switch to some weird inverted-like color scheme. I know its not inverted because whenever i do ctrl+alt+I it is...
  4. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  5. canon printer black color not printing

canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  6. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  7. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  8. Windows Colors Palette

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Colors Palette: Under Settings>Personalization>Colors, the Windows Colors palette labels do not match the actual tile colors. E.g., when hovering the cursor over the "Default Blue," the tile is actually orange! None of the labels represent the actual colors displayed. How can that palette...
  9. Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors

Color palette on Paint 3D app is full cannot add more colors: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...
  10. Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.

Paint 3D surface pro 6- color palette full. Unable to add new colors.: I am using paint 3D on my surface pro 6 and I've maxed out the colors on the color palette. I've tried changing the custom colors by tapping on the color and when the editor opens up I double tap on the new color I want and it doesn't save to the palette as suggested in other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do i find my color palette on hp laptop

2. windows phone 10 color palette setting