Windows 10: Windows 10 Color scheme reverts to default after hibernate or restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Color scheme reverts to default after hibernate or restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my color scheme on windows 10. I can select the color through the Appearance and Personalization>Themes>Colors on the color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CallMeIshmael24, May 26, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Color scheme reverts to default after hibernate or restart

I'm trying to change my color scheme on windows 10. I can select the color through the Appearance and Personalization>Themes>Colors on the color pallet. The color changes and all settings seem to change like they are supposed to, but as soon as I hibernate or restart, the default blue is back again.

I do not have the "change accent color based on background" box checked, and I have my sync theme setting deactivated. It seems to only be happening with the color. My actual background and lock-screen all work normally. The color just wont stick.

:)

CallMeIshmael24, May 26, 2017

2. Default color scheme

how do I revert to default color scheme?

michaelholcomb1, May 26, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Theme randomly changes to Orange

I use the default Blue but for some reason it will randomly change to Orange. I have tried to change it back to blue, but it will not. I have to restart Windows in order for it to revert back to default. It also turns people's faces blue in pictures.
    Does anyone know a cause for this.

Link to screen shot of the awful orange/brown color scheme.

http://i.imgur.com/wnPXegb.jpg

ATWilliams, May 26, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Color scheme reverts to default after hibernate or restart

1. Windows 10 Color scheme reverts to default after hibernate or restart - Similar Threads - Color scheme reverts

2. Desktop and settings reverting to default after restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and settings reverting to default after restarting: Hello... I have been facing an issue in which my desktop and settings revert to default everytime I restart it. Because of so I have to set my settings and desktop again back to my own settings and personalization. My download and document file also seem to reset everytime I...
  3. Desktop and settings reverting to default after restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop and settings reverting to default after restarting: Hello... I have been facing an issue in which my desktop and settings revert to default everytime I restart it. Because of so I have to set my settings and desktop again back to my own settings and personalization. My download and document file also seem to reset everytime I...
  4. Desktop and settings reverting to default after restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Color scheme is not saving on restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color scheme is not saving on restart.: Every time I log on, whether booting up the computer or simply waking it from sleep, my color settings change to a custom theme with default Windows mode being on Dark, and default app mode being on Light. This occasionally occurs with a delay, but always occurs when starting...
  6. Color scheme is not saving on restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color scheme is not saving on restart.: Every time I log on, whether booting up the computer or simply waking it from sleep, my color settings change to a custom theme with default Windows mode being on Dark, and default app mode being on Light. This occasionally occurs with a delay, but always occurs when starting...
  7. Color scheme is not saving on restart.

8. Change color scheme

Change color scheme: Split from this thread. Is there a simple way I can reset Windows 10 color scheme to the original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-scheme/72e3be9d-4ba8-4ada-ac27-949fc2fdafb0
  9. Windows 10 color schemes

Windows 10 color schemes: I thought I asked this earlier today but apparently did not. I am a very long time user of Windows and in fact, was a BETA tester for it. However, Windows 10 has left me out in the cold when it comes to colors. I fully understand HOW to change them but honestly, do not...
  10. original color scheme windows 10

original color scheme windows 10: somebody please tell me step by step how i get the original color scheme for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/original-color-scheme-windows-10/ef8d6250-6bb3-4806-8115-077baec8af86

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft continually reverts back to default color scheme