Windows 10: Windows 10 colors dull

Discus and support Windows 10 colors dull in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I had my pc on for a while and my monitor turned to screen save mode and when I turned it back on all my colors were faded or dull. I don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheN00dleMan, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 colors dull

Hello guys, I had my pc on for a while and my monitor turned to screen save mode and when I turned it back on all my colors were faded or dull. I don’t know how to turn them back. Can someone help me please?

submitted by /u/TheN00dleMan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheN00dleMan, Jan 14, 2021

2. Dull screen needs help

Bulldogxx I tried both ways suggested the article that offered step by step and neither system solved the dull colors, dull screen problem. All they did was rearrange my desktop. Any other suggestions?

Sorry about the sassy rejoinder to your sassy remark, I think they are both funny now that I am old and don't take myself seriously.

karencarpenterZA, Jan 14, 2021
  3. SJL 266 Win User
    Printer colors print dull with Windows 10

With recent Windows 10 update my printer prints colors dull and faded. How do I correct this? Epson StylusNX125

SJL 266, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Jack223 Win User

Windows 10 colors dull

Colors dull and washed out

The colors on my Lenovo Yoga C740 are washed out and dull. I tried to calibrate it but that didn't work. Is there a fix for this, or is it just my computer?

Jack223, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 colors dull

1. Windows 10 colors dull - Similar Threads - colors dull

2. Snipping tool returns dull bad colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool returns dull bad colors: I Have an Asus VivoBook M65000XV bought a few month ago.This is new - And really a probleme for my job as I use screenshot 100 time a day for my reports.Suddenly every time I use the snip & sketch tool or screenshot > my screenshot images are all dull in color like a grey...
  3. Snipping tool returns dull bad colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool returns dull bad colors: I Have an Asus VivoBook M65000XV bought a few month ago.This is new - And really a probleme for my job as I use screenshot 100 time a day for my reports.Suddenly every time I use the snip & sketch tool or screenshot > my screenshot images are all dull in color like a grey...
  4. HDR - dull colors after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR - dull colors after reboot: Win 11 Pro, 22H2.I have HDR turned on and at some point it wasn't like that before after reboot I have very dull, greyish colors in both SDR content including desktop and HDR content.It become normal as soon as I turn off HDR and turn on it again in display settings - after...
  5. HDR - dull colors after reboot

HDR - dull colors after reboot: Win 11 Pro, 22H2.I have HDR turned on and at some point it wasn't like that before after reboot I have very dull, greyish colors in both SDR content including desktop and HDR content.It become normal as soon as I turn off HDR and turn on it again in display settings - after...
  6. Screen colors feels dull!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen colors feels dull!: This is how my screen looks like when laptop is running on battery.This is how it looks when laptop is plugged in.Both images are taken in night light mode 65%Either my eyes.exe stopped working or there is some problem with my laptop coz i see both of them same and i feel...
  7. Screen colors feels dull!

Screen colors feels dull!: This is how my screen looks like when laptop is running on battery.This is how it looks when laptop is plugged in.Both images are taken in night light mode 65%Either my eyes.exe stopped working or there is some problem with my laptop coz i see both of them same and i feel...
  8. Mircrosoft Photos App Dulls Colors When Viewing Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircrosoft Photos App Dulls Colors When Viewing Picture: When I am viewing all photos on the Microsoft Photos app, the "thumbnail" shows the photo in the punchy colors I'm used to getting on my laptop, but ever since I upgraded to Windows 11, as soon as you click on the photo, the colors dull....
  9. Mircrosoft Photos App Dulls Colors When Viewing Picture

Mircrosoft Photos App Dulls Colors When Viewing Picture: When I am viewing all photos on the Microsoft Photos app, the "thumbnail" shows the photo in the punchy colors I'm used to getting on my laptop, but ever since I upgraded to Windows 11, as soon as you click on the photo, the colors dull....
  10. Colors dull and washed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colors dull and washed out: The colors on my Lenovo Yoga C740 are washed out and dull. I tried to calibrate it but that didn't work. Is there a fix for this, or is it just my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-dull-and-washed-out/b2a7fd3f-ae8a-4971-afb2-e1bfb6c2223e