Windows 10: Windows 10 colors dull

Discus and support Windows 10 colors dull in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I had my pc on for a while and my monitor turned to screen save mode and when I turned it back on all my colors were faded or dull. I don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheN00dleMan, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 colors dull

Hello guys, I had my pc on for a while and my monitor turned to screen save mode and when I turned it back on all my colors were faded or dull. I don’t know how to turn them back. Can someone help me please?

submitted by /u/TheN00dleMan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheN00dleMan, Jan 14, 2021

2. Dull screen needs help

Bulldogxx I tried both ways suggested the article that offered step by step and neither system solved the dull colors, dull screen problem. All they did was rearrange my desktop. Any other suggestions?

Sorry about the sassy rejoinder to your sassy remark, I think they are both funny now that I am old and don't take myself seriously.

karencarpenterZA, Jan 14, 2021
  3. SJL 266 Win User
    Printer colors print dull with Windows 10

With recent Windows 10 update my printer prints colors dull and faded. How do I correct this? Epson StylusNX125

SJL 266, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Jack223 Win User

Windows 10 colors dull

Colors dull and washed out

The colors on my Lenovo Yoga C740 are washed out and dull. I tried to calibrate it but that didn't work. Is there a fix for this, or is it just my computer?

Jack223, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 colors dull

1. Windows 10 colors dull - Similar Threads - colors dull

2. Screen colors changed without my doing anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen colors changed without my doing anything: Hello! I had a complimentary financial consultation this morning with a financial planner who shared their screen and mine. They used charts with a green tone to them. At the end of the zoom call I didn't know what happened to my ASUS laptop - everything looked green and my...
  3. When Did The Brave Browser Color Change To Purple?

in Browsers and Email
    When Did The Brave Browser Color Change To Purple?: Version 1.19.86 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (64-bit). I swear yesterday it did not look purple and frankly even though it was just yesterday I can't recall exactly what the color was but the purple is too much for me. How can I change it back or to something else?...
  4. Change Font Color in Search Box near "Windows Start Button"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Font Color in Search Box near "Windows Start Button": Hello, When I enter text in the "Type here to search" box, that next to the Windows icon, it is white and the text that I type also appears in white so my question is, how do I change the color of the text in the "Type here to search" to black? Thank you...
  5. Colors dull and washed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colors dull and washed out: The colors on my Lenovo Yoga C740 are washed out and dull. I tried to calibrate it but that didn't work. Is there a fix for this, or is it just my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-dull-and-washed-out/b2a7fd3f-ae8a-4971-afb2-e1bfb6c2223e
  6. Dull Desktop Background Colors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dull Desktop Background Colors?: [ATTACH] Hi, does anyone know why when I set an image as my desktop background, the colors are much duller than the original image? Desktop Version Original Image Thanks for any help rectifying this. The original image is a jpeg btw. I just realised as well that...
  7. Windows 10 color appears dull, and sound seems muffled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 color appears dull, and sound seems muffled?: It honestly seems like my GPU is displaying limited color range. I have checked Nvidia CP, and I even run Color Sustainer and run a custom .icc profile, but the OS colors still appear more dull than my Switch which is connected via HDMI for example. Not sure what's going on...
  8. Turning HDR makes color washed out and dull. Fullscreen in games ignores color settings.

Turning HDR makes color washed out and dull. Fullscreen in games ignores color settings.: I just bought a vesa certified hdr400 monitor and when I turn on windows HDR it looks more like the gamma just got cranked up. I can go turn the contrast up in nvidia control panel and it sort of balances out, but when I go fullscreen in games it lookes pale and washed out as...
  9. Colors became washed-out/dull after GPU driver reinstall.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colors became washed-out/dull after GPU driver reinstall.: I have RTX 2060 GPU and after reinstalling graphics driver a couple times in an attempt to fix black screen issue, my screen colors became washed out... blacks aren't as dark as they were, and colors not as vibrant as before. Everything is dull, including games, desktop, etc....
  10. Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5

Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5: Hi. For some reason, the colors on my display seem a bit dull and not very saturated, like some reds look a bit orange on my laptop, but when i go on the exact same pages but from another device, the colors look perfectly fine. If someone could send some help for this, it...