Windows 10: Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out.

Discus and support Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there an automatic picture display set-up or what is the standard choice of colours?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by grandmagwen, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out.

Is there an automatic picture display set-up or what is the standard choice of colours?

:)

grandmagwen, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Helmut Win User

Xbox one washed out colours ?

It's a TN display panel which are very viewing angle dependent. Most are washed out by looking from a higher angle. More noticeable when close. In that scenario if you are vertical over the top edge then the colours are more washed out towards the bottom edge which is being viewed at an angle.
    That's how you know it is that type of LCD panel.

Helmut, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Washed out colours after display sleep

I have the problem of washed out colours after power management turns the display off. This PC has Nvidia 7050 chip, Nvidia no longer support this, so win 10 has installed Microsoft basic driver, which is a step forward as previous builds just said this
    pc is not compatible.

Also I have set the display turn off time to never, will this also stop the PC from going to standby/sleep?

Steve-Ellington, Jan 1, 2019
  4. enso Win User

Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out.

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out.

1. Windows 10-colour of my pictures looks washed out. - Similar Threads - colour pictures looks

2. my games look washed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games look washed out: my monitor is HDR compatible, however when i boot up most of my games the color looks washed out and sorta green. how can i fix this issueit used to work just fine, but now it isnt working...
  3. my games look washed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my games look washed out: my monitor is HDR compatible, however when i boot up most of my games the color looks washed out and sorta green. how can i fix this issueit used to work just fine, but now it isnt working...
  4. Washed out colours in teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Washed out colours in teams: Hi, I've recently made a new PC I reused my SSD and did not reinstall windows and noticed that the colours in chrome and teams were washed out, even viewing in 99% AdobeRGB they look washed, I fixed the way chrome looked by going into the experimental settings and "Forcing...
  5. Windows HDR mode makes dark colours look washed out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows HDR mode makes dark colours look washed out.: I am using an Nvidia RTX 3090 with an Acer Predator CG437KP which it should look perfectly with (or near enough) Please help! submitted by /u/BrutalBipedal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l69d0s/windows_hdr_mode_makes_dark_colours_look_washed/
  6. Washed out colours.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Washed out colours.: I have a brand new laptop 3 days old, windows 10 with office home and business, colours are very washed out, images are not sharp, anyone know how to fix the problem? Thankyou....
  7. My video's colors look washed out!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My video's colors look washed out!: I got this computer about a week ago, and since the beginning I have been experiencing problems with my video playbacks. My general display looks fine, but if I look back on a video that I recorded in "Windows Photos" or "Movies and TV" the colors look washed out, and have...
  8. Washed out colours

Washed out colours: Just found out that my screen's colours was washed. Tried a solution to change the output dynamic range from "limited" to "full" in the Nvidia control panel settings but it seems like I only have one subcategory shown on the right which is the 3D Settings. The "Display"...
  9. Screenshot - washes out the colours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshot - washes out the colours: Hi, So I'm trying to take a screenshot on anything, be it an app or a game or anything, either with print screen or the snipping tool, but both convert the image colours to something else. I don't know what happened. It was fine until yesterday when I got a new monitor. I...
  10. HDR washed out looking

HDR washed out looking: It seems to be a bug going back years now, but is there any way to get HDR mode looking normal and not super washed out? Fullscreen game HDR works fine, but desktop HDR looks like trash. submitted by /u/XSSpants [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows photo app looks washed out

2. windows 10 hdr washed out

3. windows desktop washed out picture

4. windows 10 colors washed out,
  5. windows 10 looks washed out