Windows 10: Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore

Discus and support Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and have two Epson Inkjet Printers attached (one is a multifunction device). They are Windows 10 compatible and have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NeilFranklin2, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore

I am running Windows 10 and have two Epson Inkjet Printers attached (one is a multifunction device).

They are Windows 10 compatible and have been working fine up until recently.

Now I have corruption / colour issues when printing a colour pdf and more recently any colour document (Word, PowerPoint etc).

There are bands of wrong colours running across the page.

If I use either printer to do a colour photocopy (standalone) it all works well so I know it is not the printers.

I have run the printing trouble-shooter but nothing is reported.

It might be a driver or system software issue following updates from Microsoft.

Inspiration please!

:)

NeilFranklin2, Oct 27, 2019

2. No colour printing after Windows 10 upgrade

Hello

I am running 64-bit Windows 10 and Office 365 with automatic updates. The most recent updates were installed on 16 June 2017.

I have lost all colour printing on my HP CP5225 networked printer. Everything prints in grayscale, regardless of the print settings. The printer itself is OK and my wife (who is still using Windows 7) can print to it in colour across our network.

This is a very recent fault but I am not sure exactly when it started. Previously I had no difficulty colour printing under Windows 10.

I have tried deleting and re-installing the printer. This made no difference to the fault.

In Device Manager the CP5225 has a print queue, it is listed as a printer, and as a WSD print device. Previously it was working OK on a TCP/IP port. I am not sure when Windows switched this over, or how to switch it back. We have several networked printers.

What do you suggest to restore colour printing?

John_Illingworth, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Robbac13 Win User
    Unable to print in colour

Hallo,

• I do not have any other windows 10 devices connected to this printer i have ipad ,iPhone, android phone, tablet, all connected to printer which all print in colour with no problems.

• Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore f3cc08a2-04fc-4e1c-8b4c-734ae1dc66ab?upload=true.jpg
      I
      am unable to print colour text or photos
    • The current build of windows 10 is version 1709 os build16299.192

Robbac13, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore

1. Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore - Similar Threads - Colour Printing Working

2. print in colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print in colour: Hi. I can only print in colour if documents are sent from my phone. If sent from laptop they are black and white. How can i fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/019bb53a-eab7-480c-9cb0-448935ad2582
  3. Printing in colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing in colour: Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem. I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4520...
  4. Epson color printing NOT working properly anymore

Epson color printing NOT working properly anymore: Printing pictures and accurate color is essential to my business. For whatever reason, it appears either Windows 10 or something has caused the color density to change. Anytime I download a PDF and print, the colors are no longer accurate. I have tested my printers by copying...
  5. Printer won't print in colour anymore

Printer won't print in colour anymore: My printer is only printing in black and white from my PC. If I print from my mobile it prints in colour. Any ideas please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-in-colour-anymore/c6b8e48b-7f33-4e25-a63d-da1ed499d688
  6. colour printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour printing: hp printer prints test page in colour. Coral Paint Shop Pro shows colour photo to print, but prints in black & white. all appears normal in troubleshoot. Have run out of ideas....
  7. Colour printing

Colour printing: I can't figure out how to print colour from my laptop. It's printing photos in black and white but documents I can print in colour. Can anyone help? i'm sure its an easy fix but just can't figure it out! Thanks...
  8. Colour printing

Colour printing: I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can print in colour from other devices on this same printer. I have installed all updates and run the troubleshooter, restarted my...
  9. printing in colour

printing in colour: Hi when I come to print something in word on colour it only prints in black. it did work and now it doesn't must be something I have done?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-in-colour/2b18fb64-75dd-4c4a-976c-fcf368253ef5
  10. Print in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print in colour: Suddenly I have lost my ability to print in colour. I cannot find usual field to choose colour. Where can I find that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/2415826f-3867-425c-a13d-dde032256ed1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows and printer disable WSD port