Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 COLOUR

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 COLOUR in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change colour to default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janhinds, Sep 26, 2018.

1. janhinds Win User

WINDOWS 10 COLOUR

How do I change colour to default

:)

janhinds, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOWS 10 COLOUR

Delta6326, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 COLOUR

1. WINDOWS 10 COLOUR - Similar Threads - COLOUR

2. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  3. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  4. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  5. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  6. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  7. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  9. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  10. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...