Windows 10: Windows 10 comaptible driver for Wireless Intel WiMax 6150, what is the trick? Downloaded...

Discus and support Windows 10 comaptible driver for Wireless Intel WiMax 6150, what is the trick? Downloaded... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have a new wireless adapter card in my Toshiba P775. Prompts say I have no driver installed. Go onto Intel site to download a driver for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jenks1, Apr 20, 2019.

1. jenks1 Win User

Windows 10 comaptible driver for Wireless Intel WiMax 6150, what is the trick? Downloaded...

Have a new wireless adapter card in my Toshiba P775. Prompts say I have no driver installed. Go onto Intel site to download a driver for

Windows 10 64 bit Intel Pro WiMax 6150. Installs OK, but still will not get the card to work. Anyone help????

:)

jenks1, Apr 20, 2019
  2. swistak92 Win User

Panasonic Wireless Driver

So I got rather an annoying issue with my laptop wireless driver. After formatting it onto windows 8 I am unable to get wireless working on it. It has one of the WiMAX wireless adapters on it.

The exact model is: Panasonic CF-S8HYEADR

I believe the WiFi adapter is a Intel wimax 5150, i have went to the intel website and download a series of different drivers, they worked, picked up the adapter, however it only allows for WiMAX connection. It does not have a WiFi option, where as I am pretty sure this laptop comes with proper wifi built it.

So guys, if you got any ideas please share!

Thanks!!!

swistak92, Apr 20, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    Lenovo Thinkpad T520 Wireless display issue

One of the following wireless adapters is required:
    • Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000, 1030, 2200, or 2230
    • Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2200 for Desktop
    • Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200, 6205, 6230, or 6235
    • Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 for Desktop
    • Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N WiMAX 6150
    • Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N WiMAX 6250
    • Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Desktop
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
    • Intel® Wireless-N 7260
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
    • Intel® Wireless-N 7265
    • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
    • Intel® Tri Band Wireless-AC 17265
    • Broadcom BCM43228*
    • Broadcom BCM43241*
    • Broadcom BCM4352*

RCoon, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 comaptible driver for Wireless Intel WiMax 6150, what is the trick? Downloaded...

wireless capability is turned off

i have HP dm4-3055dx with Centrino wimax 6150

same problem : wireless capability is turned off, no way to turn on

strange that i had this problem a weak ago, uninstalled the network adapters then re-install worked fine

now problem happened again, with no solution

tried to download latest drivers , once from HO, other from intel

latest is for windows 8, no specific windows 10 driver

again the strange thing it did worked before, now not

help please !!

George Ehab, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 comaptible driver for Wireless Intel WiMax 6150, what is the trick? Downloaded...

1. Windows 10 comaptible driver for Wireless Intel WiMax 6150, what is the trick? Downloaded... - Similar Threads - comaptible driver Wireless

2. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  3. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  4. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10: Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on...
  6. Downloading Intel driver Manufacure

Downloading Intel driver Manufacure: After I reset my computer using the ISO file. I picked the Reset all and after I try installing the driver it won't let me Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-intel-driver-manufacure/f4c5911b-8448-451b-81a3-c556e5b06ffa
  7. Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued

Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued: Dear MSCS I have been having problems with my wifi connection, where it will lock on a saved access, but it does not last for long, turning off the "WiFi On Connector" I would like to know, is it possible to install the next upgraded driver from the discontinued version?...
  8. intel drivers download

intel drivers download: how can i download this driver for intel , for free ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-drivers-download/f94b5a32-3ef9-4ccf-8ebc-e9278af6a86f
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wirelessadapter card drivers