Windows 10: Windows 10 comp won't go to sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 comp won't go to sleep in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar problem where when I tried putting my comp to sleep with the Power button from the Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arcbeetle, May 12, 2021.

1. arcbeetle Win User

Windows 10 comp won't go to sleep

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar problem where when I tried putting my comp to sleep with the Power button from the Start menu?I currently am running an AMD Ryzen 3800x on a Gigabyte 570x gaming motherboard and an Nvidia RTX 2080. So far I have tried:- Adjusting the power and sleep setting - Used cmd prompt and used the prompts to see if there are any programs preventing sleep but it does not show any- Updated Windows 10 to the latest Windows update- Updated the AMD chipset to latest version- Updated Nvidia RTX to lastest version- Tried looking at

:)

arcbeetle, May 12, 2021

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 12, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Jetster Win User

Windows won't boot back up from sleep

Check your power settings in the BIOS. Windows 7 sleep mode works fine. I wouldn't suggest disabling it. Why have your system sucking air and spinning drive if your not using it. I have seen some issues with some input devises not allowing the system to go to sleep. But Drone mentioned it

Jetster, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 comp won't go to sleep - Similar Threads - comp won't sleep

2. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: My windows 10 desktop pc won't go to sleep automatically. I've changed the power settings to put my screen and pc to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity but only my monitor goes to sleep. If i do it by the power button it goes to sleep immediately. There's no apps running as...
  3. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: My windows 10 desktop pc won't go to sleep automatically. I've changed the power settings to put my screen and pc to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity but only my monitor goes to sleep. If i do it by the power button it goes to sleep immediately. There's no apps running as...
  4. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically

Windows 10 won't go to sleep automatically: Windows 10 x64 Desktop PC, always plugged in It will not enter Sleep automatically, in performance or balanced power mode. It will go to Sleep when I press Start Menu / Power / Sleep. Is there a solution or a utility that will scan and find the problem?...
  6. Won't go to sleep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't go to sleep?: Recently I've been noticing my PC won't sleep after 1 hour while I am afk? I have the settings on for 1 hour inactive to then go asleep till I return but It's been going off and on like this for a bit now. I was away for 2 hours, and see my PC still on? Is it just windows...
  7. Windows 10 still won't go to sleep

Windows 10 still won't go to sleep: Hi, This is a follow up to the older post I previously made if you'd like to read it: https://bit.ly/2HAEcKI Anyways, I set the computer go to sleep after 1 minute and it doesn't work. Even when I lock the computer, I usually see the splash screen and it's supposed to go...
  8. computer won't go to sleep Windows 10

computer won't go to sleep Windows 10: Computer goes to sleep and then starts right back up. Won't stay asleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-go-to-sleep-windows-10/16671af2-df00-4d35-a76a-f4c86b289204
  9. Windows won't go to sleep

Windows won't go to sleep: I can't put Windows to sleep when it is plugged in. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-go-to-sleep/aea50df6-525b-4928-afe3-3dc364326fea
  10. my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins

my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins: how can I enter the sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-comp-will-not-go-to-sleep-in-30-mins/f61f094a-f672-473a-a6c5-c808cbafa7eb"