Windows 10: Windows 10 compatibility with Canon 800ll Microfiche viewer/scanner

Discus and support Windows 10 compatibility with Canon 800ll Microfiche viewer/scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a driver package upgrade for the 800 series microfiche scanner? I cannot get it to work with my Windows10 machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dogie12, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Dogie12 Win User

Windows 10 compatibility with Canon 800ll Microfiche viewer/scanner

Is there a driver package upgrade for the 800 series microfiche scanner? I cannot get it to work with my Windows10 machine

:)

Dogie12, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 compatibility with Canon 800ll Microfiche viewer/scanner

1. Windows 10 compatibility with Canon 800ll Microfiche viewer/scanner - Similar Threads - compatibility Canon 800ll

2. Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11: I have revently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 11 4GB RAM. I have one Canon Image Formula DR-C230 Scanner. When i connected this scanner with my laptop it did not recognise/ detect the scanner. Though the scanner is working perfectly fine in windows10. I...
  3. Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11: I have revently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 11 4GB RAM. I have one Canon Image Formula DR-C230 Scanner. When i connected this scanner with my laptop it did not recognise/ detect the scanner. Though the scanner is working perfectly fine in windows10. I...
  4. Windows 11 creating compatibility issues with Canon Printer/Scanner and 3rd party PDF...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 creating compatibility issues with Canon Printer/Scanner and 3rd party PDF...: I can not get my printer to print, scan or even be recognized when physically plugged into the computer. Ever since I bought a new computer with Windows 11 there was always a periodic issue with this, but a reboot of my computer and a restart on my printer usually solved the...
  5. Windows 11 creating compatibility issues with Canon Printer/Scanner and 3rd party PDF...

Windows 11 creating compatibility issues with Canon Printer/Scanner and 3rd party PDF...: I can not get my printer to print, scan or even be recognized when physically plugged into the computer. Ever since I bought a new computer with Windows 11 there was always a periodic issue with this, but a reboot of my computer and a restart on my printer usually solved the...
  6. Canon MX860 scanner fix

Canon MX860 scanner fix: When I installed a used Canon MX860 in my Windows 10 system, I encountered frequent errors when trying to scan images. I chose wireless LAN installation and was able to print with it from any PC on my home LAN, but scanning was a hit or miss adventure -- mostly miss -- with...
  7. Canon Dr-2050 Scanner

Canon Dr-2050 Scanner: After the Windows 10 update this week, my Canon DR-2050 Scanner shows as unidentified device. There are no driver updates and I had to install this scanner in compatibility mode for Vista originally. Will this be fixed by Microsoft?For now I uninstalled the update and my...
  8. Canon scanner not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon scanner not detected: I have downloaded Canon IJ utilities driver for my Canon MG2950 scanner/printer from the Canon website. It failed to download by usb cable- many times ... but when by wifi it was successful. All items of the IJ utilities download are visible on my computer but although the...
  9. Canon MF4500 scanner with w 10

Canon MF4500 scanner with w 10: I am using a Canon 4500 MF printer scanner and using Canon MF Toolbox V 4.9.11mf18. However since the Windows 10 update on March 5, i cannot use the scanner function on the, while the print function is still working. The scann function worked fine before this update. What has...
  10. Canon Scanner

Canon Scanner: When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-scanner/f9575d64-acf0-4e9b-a831-0b4427d668c8