Windows 10: Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8

Discus and support Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I up graded to Windows 10 and now when I try to print from Wordperfect, Wordperfect shuts down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pilotman1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Pilotman1 Win User

Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8

I up graded to Windows 10 and now when I try to print from Wordperfect, Wordperfect shuts down.

:)

Pilotman1, Mar 12, 2020
  2. HughPerry Win User

Corel WordPerfect 8 will not work with Windows 10

To all. First, the problem begins at Corel Wordperfect Suite 8 startup. with message s "Third party handling erreo" and "Incorrect data; unable to read registry item: DLLxxx. Can hit escape until reaching an open page but it will not load existing Corel
    documents on my files.

As I suspected, Corel home page says Corel 8 is too old for Win 10 and it will not be supported. Assuming that to be true I went ahead and bought Corel Wordperfect Office X7 at current discounted price. Have not yet downloaded it and hope it solves my problem.
    End of my question. Thanks for responding.

Hugh

HughPerry, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Corel Wordperfect 8 will not work on Windows 10

Hi,

You should be seeking help from Corel. This is not a Windows 10 issue.

But...

Indicates here that Corel Office is compatible with Windows 10

http://www.corel.com/us/corel-and-windows-10/

Search the Corel Knowledgebase at

Home - Corel Discovery Center

You can submit a question for free technical support here

Corel Graphics, Digital Media & Productivity Software

Also, a web search on the exact error message may find a solution. You are probably not the first to encounter this error.

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 12, 2020
  4. HughPerry Win User

Corel Wordperfect 8 will not work on Windows 10

Help! Corel 8 Wordperfect will not work on Win 10. Needs dll drivers. Anyone found a way around this?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: Hugh

HughPerry, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 compatibility with Corel Wordperfect Suite 8 - Similar Threads - compatibility Corel Wordperfect

2. Coral draw Suite 8 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Coral draw Suite 8 in Windows 10: I'm having trouble getting Coral draw 8 to run even with compatibility. Having tried options for Win 7, Vista and XP which it was happy to run on previously....
  3. Coral draw Suite 8 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Coral draw Suite 8 in Windows 10: I'm having trouble getting Coral draw 8 to run even with compatibility. Having tried options for Win 7, Vista and XP which it was happy to run on previously....
  4. Coral draw Suite 8 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Home and Pro compatibility with WordPerfect Office X4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home and Pro compatibility with WordPerfect Office X4: Is WordPerfect Office X4 compatible with Windows 10 Home and Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-and-pro-compatibility-with/88b0278e-11ca-44e3-ab43-1d1d861dc781
  6. Windows 10 / Wordperfect X4

Windows 10 / Wordperfect X4: Mods--I posted this question in another thread that was several years old. i got a notification to that effect and a suggestion to start an new thread. So... I am upgrading my computer hardware and am thinking about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I resisted...
  7. WordPerfect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WordPerfect: What versions of WordPerfect does Windows 10 support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordperfect/0358fed0-ae2a-4453-930e-a7b4ec5babdb
  8. Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corel 12 compatibility with Windows 10: I am unable to install Corel 12 on Windows 10? Is this a universal problem? or is there something I should know about Corel 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-12-compatibility-with-windows-10/e8bcef70-9853-4a3d-8998-a46629a6b497
  9. compatibility with Corel an new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatibility with Corel an new computer: using Coreldraw11 on windows10 on 2 older computer with no problems. Just bought new computer with windows 10 and Corel crashes. Ran Troubleshooter which says it is a compatibility issue but has not fixed it. How do I fix this...
  10. Compatability with WordPerfect

Compatability with WordPerfect: I can't get my WordPerfect program to work properly with Windows 10. I don't know how to fix that. 37879

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corel wordperfect suite 8 windows 10

2. wordperfect 8 compatibility with windows 10