Windows 10: Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B

Discus and support Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I bought this laptop from someone online, I have same issues when I did a format for the system and put a windows 10 on it, the DISK in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by georgeshabib355, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B

Dear all,

I bought this laptop from someone online, I have same issues when I did a format for the system and put a windows 10 on it, the DISK in task manager will go 100% with a simple activity as browsing the internet, the laptop disk go high as 100% and the laptop froze for 5 min at least.

I tried changing the HDD but same problem occurred , the IT in my college tried stopping some windows stuff but with nothing changed , I don't know if I should change my windows to 7.1 or anything compatible with my Toshiba.

please any advice

:)

georgeshabib355, Jan 9, 2019

2. Toshiba Also Launches the Satellite P50t 4K Laptop

Toshiba UK today announces the new Satellite P50t - ideal for visual creative professionals and multimedia enthusiasts, it offers outstanding levels of portable picture quality, delivering true-to-life image production alongside a premium mobile entertainment experience. With the option of a 3840 x 2160 4k screen, the P50t is Toshiba's first laptop with an Ultra HD display. Alternatively, a Full HD (1920 x 1080) screen is available.

The Satellite P50t was built to take on the most intensive computing demands and turn heads at the same time. With a rare blend of power and beauty, the premium built P50t offers the perfect solution for strenuous multi-tasking, media creation and gaming.

Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B Toshiba_Satellite_P50t_01_thm.jpg

Picture perfect, touch optimised
    On the P50t's 15.6" (39.6 cm) Ultra HD display, every detail is shown with crystal-clear definition and houses four times as many pixels as a Full HD screen featuring 282 PPI (pixels per inch) resulting in smoother imagery, and an astounding level of detail. The display allows for higher resolutions and wider viewing angles meaning photographers, graphic designers and entertainment enthusiasts can create, review and playback to an exceptional professional standard from anywhere, at any time.

Each Ultra HD display is individually calibrated by ChromaTune and is Technicolor Color Certified during production to realise natural colour expression with an accurate colour gamut to ensure true to life imagery. In addition users can manage individual colour space control of wide-gamut displays and apply to a variety of software applications depending on their use by preinstalled ChromaTune for Toshiba software. As a result, everything displayed on screen is reproduced according to the original intent and there are no mismatches when viewing photos or other imagery.

This premium combination of display features also enhances the P50t's entertainment capability with users being able to benefit from the 10-point intuitive touchscreen providing a natural way to navigate Windows 8.1 and other touch centric applications. The addition of an anti-fingerprint coating prevents any unwanted marks on the screen while the edge to edge flush screen makes for a frameless touch experience. Touch sensitivity is also increased for better responsiveness.

Pure performance
    The Satellite P50t's Intel 4th generation Core Quad-Core i7 processor takes on even the most demanding tasks with ease - even when multiple applications are running at the same time. Ideal for creating and viewing large media files, the P50t's power is complimented by AMD Radeon R9 M265X enthusiast graphics, and 2 GB of GDDR5 VRAM delivering a smooth and seamless editing and gaming experience. Together these components ensure premium performance supporting individual productivity and entertainment in turn. Additionally, the P50t's generous storage configuration means users benefit from an HDD of up to 1 TB - ideal for those with larger libraries of music and media files.

Maximising the entertainment experience
    For truly immersive portable media, both models also have harman/kardon speakers built-in, ensuring outstanding music, film and online audio playback. DTS Sound has also been incorporated, complementing the quality of the speakers, and augmenting the laptop's multimedia capability. The Sleep-and-Music function allows users to listen to their favourite tunes via the in-built speakers, even when their laptop is hibernating.

In a premium, all-round PC, the small details count. A Blu-ray BD-RE (XL) drive is available, and users can enjoy their favourite content to its full capability on their big screen TV thanks to Ultra HD and 3D support on the HDMI output . In addition, content can be easily shared with other devices without the need for wires thanks to the inclusion of Intel Wireless Display, while four super-fast USB 3.0 ports allow for the quick transfer of files.

Stunning design
    With aluminium clamshell casing and chrome accents, the Satellite P50t's chassis is as striking as its on-screen visuals; its chic design making the series ideal for urban trend-setters. From the frameless, LED-backlit keyboard to the large clickpad, the P50t is stylishly defined, each feature adding to the usability of what is a powerful yet portable device.

John Lewis will be the launch partner for the Satellite P50t, which will be available during the second quarter of 2014.

Toshiba Satellite P50t
    • Processors: 4th generation Intel Quad-Core i7
    • Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M265X with 2 GB GDDR5 VRAM
    • 1 TB HDD 5400 rpm
    • Memory: Up to 16 GB DDR3L RAM (1,600 MHz)
    • Connectivity: 4x USB 3.0 incl. 1x Sleep-and-Charge, 1x HDMI-out (with Ultra HD and 3D support), SD/SDHC slot supporting UHS-II, Mic-in with Sleep-and-Music, Headphone out, Bluetooth 4.0, Intel Wireless Display, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160, Gigabit LAN
    • Audio: 2x Harman Kardon stereo speakers with Slip Stream Technology tuned by DTS Sound audio enhancement
    • HD webcam
    • Resolution+
    • Battery life: Up to 5 hours
    • Colour: Smart silver with hairline finish
    • Weight: 2.2 kg
    • Display: 39.6 cm (15.6") Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 screen with LED backlighting, 282 PPI and 300 NITs or 39.6 cm (15.6") TruBrite Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS screen with LED backlighting, 300 NITs
    • Ultra HD display: True-to-life colour calibration by ChromaTune and Technicolor certified, plus preinstalled ChromaTune for TOSHIBA software
    • Touchscreen with 10 point touch support
    • ODD: Blu-rayTM BD-RE (XL) drive
    • Dimensions: 377.5 x 244 x 27.9 mm

Cristian_25H, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Unable to access Backlight on Toshiba Satelitte P50t

I have a toshiba Satelitte P50t,

when i try turning on the backlight Fn Z, it doesnt turn on and i have a message saying "Keyboard Backlight timer 0 sec"

How do i fix it. Im also running on windows 10

Original title: Backlight Settings

Amr Ismail, Jan 9, 2019
  4. jdrinac Win User

Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B

What pens are compatible to use with my Toshiba Satellite P35W-B?

Hello,

I would like to use a pen on my Toshiba Satellite P35W-B to draw with and take notes, but I am not sure what pens are compatible.

I am not looking for a soft tip stylus, but something more like a the pens that are used with Wacom Tablets, or like the pens that are used with the Surface Pros. Thank you for your help, its really appreciated.

Laptop

Windows 10

Touchscreen

Bluetooth

If there is any other information I left out please let me know and I will answer it.

jdrinac, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B

1. Windows 10 compatibility with Toshiba Satellite P50T-B - Similar Threads - compatibility Toshiba Satellite

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop: Hello,I’m an owner of Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop with Window 8.1.I turned on my laptop to discover a black line appearing on the desktop.No longer receiving Windows updates as of Jan 2023.Can you please advise what is the problem.? Offer troubleshooting options.Thank...
  4. Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop- black line on desktop: Hello,I’m an owner of Toshiba Satellite L50-B- laptop with Window 8.1.I turned on my laptop to discover a black line appearing on the desktop.No longer receiving Windows updates as of Jan 2023.Can you please advise what is the problem.? Offer troubleshooting options.Thank...
  5. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  6. Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 not compatible with Toshiba Satellite L755? Or, does anyone know if the issue...: Will Win 10 upgrade work with a Toshiba Satellite L755? I'm way late with this, & may have to shell out for a new laptop. My L755 will not get on the internet with Win 7. Tried every poss solution. Nothing. Thanks for any help....
  7. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  8. Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite Win 10 compatibility: Hello, I installed W10 Pro on an older Toshiba Satellite laptop. Everything went OK but I am having trouble connecting to my home network. When I bring the laptop close to the router it detects it and connects automatically, but when I move away to the next room, it loses...
  9. Toshiba satellite windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. p50t-b windows 10

2. how to replce speakers on the toshiba satellite p50t-b laptop

3. Toshiba Satellite P50t-B pen

4. TOSHIBA SAHTELLITE P500 WINDOWS 10 compatibility ,
  5. support for satellite p50t-b,
  6. windows 10 compatibility toshiba