Windows 10: Windows 10 compatibility

Discus and support Windows 10 compatibility in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We installed Windows 10. I cannot use Microsoft office 2013 to open any existing files. Word. Excel, Powerpoint, nothing. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnnaZeigler, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 compatibility

We installed Windows 10. I cannot use Microsoft office 2013 to open any existing files. Word. Excel, Powerpoint, nothing. How do I do that?

:)

AnnaZeigler, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Compatibility

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about compatibility of the driver on Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the below link and check if the driver is compatible.

Refer:
    Windows Compatibility Center

If not compatible, I suggest you to install the driver in compatibility mode on Windows 10.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance with Windows Operating System. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 compatibility

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 compatibility

1. Windows 10 compatibility - Similar Threads - compatibility

2. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  5. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  6. Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?: i have installed the MS project 2007 in Windows 11 system. Its giving me lot of issues like getting closed while working on a project file. can any one tell me whether MS project 2007 is compatible with Windows 11?Thanks,Roopesh....
  7. Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?

Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?: i have installed the MS project 2007 in Windows 11 system. Its giving me lot of issues like getting closed while working on a project file. can any one tell me whether MS project 2007 is compatible with Windows 11?Thanks,Roopesh....
  8. Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?: 1.- hola, Por qué mi procesador Intel® Core™ i5-7200U cpu 2.50ghz no es compatible con Windows 11? la aplicación para comprobar compatibilidad me indica: *procesador no es compatible. 2.- Formule la pregunta a chat gpt y me indica que si es compatible, aquí la respuesta:...
  9. Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?

Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?: 1.- hola, Por qué mi procesador Intel® Core™ i5-7200U cpu 2.50ghz no es compatible con Windows 11? la aplicación para comprobar compatibilidad me indica: *procesador no es compatible. 2.- Formule la pregunta a chat gpt y me indica que si es compatible, aquí la respuesta:...
  10. Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade