Windows 10: Windows 10 compatibility

Discus and support Windows 10 compatibility in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We installed Windows 10. I cannot use Microsoft office 2013 to open any existing files. Word. Excel, Powerpoint, nothing. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnnaZeigler, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 compatibility

We installed Windows 10. I cannot use Microsoft office 2013 to open any existing files. Word. Excel, Powerpoint, nothing. How do I do that?

:)

AnnaZeigler, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Compatibility

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about compatibility of the driver on Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the below link and check if the driver is compatible.

Refer:
    Windows Compatibility Center

If not compatible, I suggest you to install the driver in compatibility mode on Windows 10.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance with Windows Operating System. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 compatibility

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 compatibility

1. Windows 10 compatibility - Similar Threads - compatibility

2. Rendre SysGauge compatible avec Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rendre SysGauge compatible avec Windows 10: SysGauge ne peut pas charger les données nécessaires à ses analyses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rendre-sysgauge-compatible-avec-windows-10/e9c45663-6f0c-4974-b560-b019078cfc49
  3. PC Compatibility with NVIDIA Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Compatibility with NVIDIA Graphics Card: Hi, I am using the following PC: [ATTACH] with the following Motherboard: [ATTACH] with 8 GB RAM and Windows 10: Professional. I want to know if my PC is compatible with any of these GPUs: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950. And if...
  4. Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility: Hi, After looking hard, I managed to download a driver that identifies this unit in Windows 10 64bits. However, the Windows hello doesn´6 recongnize it has an digital authentication unit. Message: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello...
  5. Can someone recommend a USB Bluetooth dongle that has good compatibility with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone recommend a USB Bluetooth dongle that has good compatibility with Windows 10?: Seriously. This is the third time I've posted and deleted because people keep trying to diagnose my computer as having problems. My computer is fine. I just want a recommendation for a decent Bluetooth adapter that's USB and fully compatible with Windows 10, not legacy....
  6. Can someone recommend a USB Bluetooth dongle that has good compatibility with Windows 10?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone recommend a USB Bluetooth dongle that has good compatibility with Windows 10?...: Preferably something in the < $30 range. submitted by /u/paxinfernum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu97t0/can_someone_recommend_a_usb_bluetooth_dongle_that/
  7. Headset with compatible microphone

Headset with compatible microphone: I cannot find a headset with a microphone that works with Windows 10. All of the headsets I have will allow me to hear, none of them will allow me to speak. I am aware of the microphone issue and the need to change things in sound settings. What I cant find is a headset that...
  8. Switch to and send requests with IPv6: check compatibility?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switch to and send requests with IPv6: check compatibility?: Assume I am sitting in a hotel and want to connect from my local Win10 notebook to a remote web server. The connection should not be "normal" IPv4 but IPv6. The remote web server speaks IPv6. Some questions: 1.) Is Win10 out-of-the box able to use IPv6 or do I have to...
  9. Reduced color compatibility mode not working

Reduced color compatibility mode not working: If I enable 'Reduced color compatibilty mode' for an application - Properties... Compatibility... Settings... Reduced color mode... 8-bit 256 color - it appears to have no effect at all. In previous versions of Windows this would emulate an 8-bit 'paletted' display, that is...
  10. nVidia - Can Not Find Compatible Graphics Hardware

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia - Can Not Find Compatible Graphics Hardware: Everything was working on Windows 7. Spec's: Onboard graphics (intel 4600), and nVidia GTX 770M. Did a clean install of Windows 10, on a new SSD and the GTX 770M isn't even recognized as even being there. (no unknown device, etc). Put the old HDD back in with Windows7, and...