Windows 10: Windows 10 completely broken

Discus and support Windows 10 completely broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Howdy, today i ran into an issue that has completely thrown my plans of completijg an online course soon of the rails, burst into flames and into murky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wwjd23wjd, Jun 2, 2020.

1. wwjd23wjd Win User

Windows 10 completely broken

Howdy, today i ran into an issue that has completely thrown my plans of completijg an online course soon of the rails, burst into flames and into murky waters. After updating the game Anthem and movijg its fioes from my old hard drive to a mew one, origin began to freeze, which then led to my whole computer becomikg a little laggy. Naturally i reatarted the pc to see if that would help anything instead this happened over the course of the next 6 hours:

PC turned on and started in the motherboard logo screen and remained kn that for abkut 15 mins before continuing to the wondows boot screen which stayed for about 30mins before my pc just kinda turning off.

I turned it off and on to attemt to open windows assist which was only a black screen. I restarded one more time

On my 5th restart windows bootwd up properly but still too an aganizingly long time. After this boot origin was uninstalled for soke reason. Amd now the whole computer is increadibly slow as well as aplications crashing kn stramge ways as well as one time i opened a game and got the "windows has encountered an error" blue screen

Finally my hard drive disks 2 of them are both running at 100% amd almost no task is able to be completed.

Sorry for the lojg post, any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

wwjd23wjd, Jun 2, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 completely broken :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 completely broken - Similar Threads - completely broken

2. Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...: For several weeks now my Xbox App has not been able to work. Today, I tried to fix it manually, but it seems that either I have made some mistake and broke windows store completely, or windows store was already broken before I tried fixing it. 1. The first error I got...
  3. Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...: For several weeks now my Xbox App has not been able to work. Today, I tried to fix it manually, but it seems that either I have made some mistake and broke windows store completely, or windows store was already broken before I tried fixing it. 1. The first error I got...
  4. Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me: For several weeks now my Xbox App has not been able to work. Today, I tried to fix it manually, but it seems that either I have made some mistake and broke windows store completely, or windows store was already broken before I tried fixing it. 1. The first error I got...
  5. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken: Once again the night killer has come by and decided to ruin my day. Audio worked great on the night of the 16th, went to put my PC to sleep, saw a Windows update was due, let my PC go to sleep, and do its thing overnight. Woke up, and my audio is broken. I have attempted a...
  6. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken: Once again the night killer has come by and decided to ruin my day. Audio worked great on the night of the 16th, went to put my PC to sleep, saw a Windows update was due, let my PC go to sleep, and do its thing overnight. Woke up, and my audio is broken. I have attempted a...
  7. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;: I have tried everything I've found onlineThe automated troubleshootersSFCDISMReset all Folders And before anyone asks, I've found 9,000 threads suggesting I tick the two boxes in privacy; yes I did that multiple timesdel /f /q %appdata%/.../automaticitems &...
  9. My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;

My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;: I have tried everything I've found onlineThe automated troubleshootersSFCDISMReset all Folders And before anyone asks, I've found 9,000 threads suggesting I tick the two boxes in privacy; yes I did that multiple timesdel /f /q %appdata%/.../automaticitems &...
  10. My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing