Windows 10: Windows 10 Completely buffering any content media...

Discus and support Windows 10 Completely buffering any content media... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MerlYT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MerlYT, Feb 22, 2021.

1. /u/MerlYT Win User

Windows 10 Completely buffering any content media...

/u/MerlYT, Feb 22, 2021

2. Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

1. Created New MMS APN (steps here: Setup Guide for AT&T APN Settings Windows Phone & MMS Settings )
      • still didn't work
    2. Deleted MMS APN
    3. Group messages started working!! No more "getting media content", it just shows up.
    Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Unable to burn content to CD on Windows Media Player in Windows 10

Hi Roysie,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if you are able to see any error code/ error message of this issue.

Try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also refer to the Microsoft article to know more about: Windows
    Media Player

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of burning content to CDs for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 22, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Completely buffering any content media... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Completely buffering any content media... - Similar Threads - Completely buffering content

2. Documents folder and contents completely missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents folder and contents completely missing: My documents folder has completely vanished without explanation. It is not in the recycle bin nor are its contents, but the entire folder including all contents is completely gone. The shortcut on the side of the File Explorer is still there, but when I click on it I get a...
  3. Documents folder and contents completely missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents folder and contents completely missing: My documents folder has completely vanished without explanation. It is not in the recycle bin nor are its contents, but the entire folder including all contents is completely gone. The shortcut on the side of the File Explorer is still there, but when I click on it I get a...
  4. UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE: HiI am using MacBook Air and I have installed windows 10 in it using BootcampI am using a software called Ott player in it but I encountered an error "Media player cannot run in virtual machine/virtual mode"This software is running on another system perfectly but not in...
  5. UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE: HiI am using MacBook Air and I have installed windows 10 in it using BootcampI am using a software called Ott player in it but I encountered an error "Media player cannot run in virtual machine/virtual mode"This software is running on another system perfectly but not in...
  6. UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. video and media player buffering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video and media player buffering: how to fix video and media player buffering and slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-and-media-player-buffering/fe1aad7c-a278-4c91-90d4-c1c006d5d7cf
  8. Cortana is Buffering and Buffering

in Cortana
    Cortana is Buffering and Buffering: When I try to sign in Cortana is just Buffering and nothing is happening can any one help me , please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-buffering-and-buffering/2a2c4c48-39a4-443b-93a0-608523ba7b45
  9. Any media players that aren't slow with H265 content?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any media players that aren't slow with H265 content?: So I have a i7 8750H and a RTX 2070. I've used MPC-BE and MPC-HC but both of them take VERY LONG to load H265 encoded videos, both off SSD and HDD. Is there a media player that actually utilizes hardware correctly for making this not take like 15+ seconds to seek through a...
  10. Slow playback issue over any media content, triggered over time

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow playback issue over any media content, triggered over time: Hello, I'm having an issue with media content (mostly videos) that I'm not sure how to troubleshoot and I'm writting here to see if anyone can shed some light over this issue. Right now I'm running Windows 10 Education with a Sound Blaster Omni and Nvidia graphics card and...