Windows 10: Windows 10 completely missing my location

Discus and support Windows 10 completely missing my location in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is something that's been bugging me since a long time: For some reason, Windows 10 thinks I'm in Santiago de Chile (and that's the location it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rodcro55, May 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 completely missing my location

This is something that's been bugging me since a long time: For some reason, Windows 10 thinks I'm in Santiago de Chile (and that's the location it gives to the apps that request it like the Maps app or the Edge browser), when I'm actually located in Costa Rica... quite a long distance from Chile.

How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/rodcro55
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rodcro55, May 22, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 completely missing my location :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 completely missing my location

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 completely missing my location

1. Windows 10 completely missing my location - Similar Threads - completely missing location

2. Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features: So my laptop was telling me the lsa was off but it is not in the settings.. I think I deleted something like hyper v so I searched it up on Google. They said to go to windows features and enable hyper v but hyper v was completely missing. Is this ok? If not, can you tell me a...
  3. Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper v is completely missing in my windows features: So my laptop was telling me the lsa was off but it is not in the settings.. I think I deleted something like hyper v so I searched it up on Google. They said to go to windows features and enable hyper v but hyper v was completely missing. Is this ok? If not, can you tell me a...
  4. windows security is completely missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security is completely missing: 1. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage Powershell open as administrator2. go to apps > look up "security" > press "repair"there is no "security", or "defender" app in the list3. this article didn't work How to Fix Windows Security Missing or Not...
  5. windows security is completely missing

windows security is completely missing: 1. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage Powershell open as administrator2. go to apps > look up "security" > press "repair"there is no "security", or "defender" app in the list3. this article didn't work How to Fix Windows Security Missing or Not...
  6. Windows store completely missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store completely missing: so im not gonna bother with formatting and get straight to the pointi recently got some windows 11 bloatware remover from github, messed with a couple of things, and now i dont have ms store. i tried reinstalling ms store with powershell but get "The package could not be...
  7. Windows store completely missing

Windows store completely missing: so im not gonna bother with formatting and get straight to the pointi recently got some windows 11 bloatware remover from github, messed with a couple of things, and now i dont have ms store. i tried reinstalling ms store with powershell but get "The package could not be...
  8. Computer location is completely wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer location is completely wrong: My work laptop Windows 10 is reporting via maps that it is located in rural India. All other devices on my network correctly report my location in Australia. The laptop location change has caused my computer timezone to change, and my clock therefore to be out. I don't have...
  9. Bluetooth completely missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely missing: After the 30 NOV 2020 update Bluetooth started dropping the mouse and would not reconnect. Troubleshooting got it as far as 'Turning on Bluetooth' and it endlessly cycled. In Settings if the bar was clicked on it would turn blue, but showed every thing paired had Bluetooth...
  10. Windows 10 Quick Access Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Quick Access Completely Missing: [ATTACH] Does anyone else have issues with Windows 10 20H2 where quick access is completely missing on the left side in folders. I'm pretty sure I didn't mess around with settings, it randomly disappeared. Is there any way to bring it back?...