Windows 10: Windows 10 Computer BSODing when trying to restart computer.

Discus and support Windows 10 Computer BSODing when trying to restart computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffa18cf1d82040,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by edwinpacheco3, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Computer BSODing when trying to restart computer.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffa18cf1d82040, 0xffffea0b3ce8b8e0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: ccf1fa91-4bc2-4645-8ba1-89e57d6015b1.

Is the error in the event viewer. Not sure how to post the Dump file, if you guys need it.

:)

edwinpacheco3, Dec 17, 2020

2. Computer BSODing

Have you tried memtest?

Try to rule things out. You have other RAM to try? PSU, etc.???

Chicken Patty, Dec 17, 2020
  3. mystikl Win User
    Computer restarting

So I get up this morning and start my computer, I try to check my mail then out of the blue it restarts. After a few more crashes I started the usual troubleshooting: I unplugged everything except the keyboard, cleared CMOS and checked for loose cables. Didn't work. I ruled out the OS (Windows 7) due to the computer restarting even while it was in BIOS.
    What could it be, hard drive, video card, motherboard?

mystikl, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Computer BSODing when trying to restart computer.

Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Computer BSODing when trying to restart computer.

1. Windows 10 Computer BSODing when trying to restart computer. - Similar Threads - Computer BSODing trying

2. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  3. Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer repeatedly BSODing with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: I ran IPDT but it passed on everything. Computer typically bluescreens multiple times an hour. Dump link -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-u--hBZqX7NwsypOTldDBbAT6O3B4RlS/view?usp=sharingWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1...
  4. Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox: This doesn't only happen when opening Roblox, just games in general cause my computer to BSOD at some point while the application is open, but it's much more likely when opening Roblox.Here's the link to the DMP files in the Minidump folder: Minidump.zip...
  5. Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox: This doesn't only happen when opening Roblox, just games in general cause my computer to BSOD at some point while the application is open, but it's much more likely when opening Roblox.Here's the link to the DMP files in the Minidump folder: Minidump.zip...
  6. Computer keeps BSODing when opening Roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer keeps restarting when trying to launch a game

Computer keeps restarting when trying to launch a game: I've tried everything i can think of to fix this issue but nothing has worked. Looking in the event log i think that the issue is caused by this error codeThe application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  8. Computer keeps restarting when trying to launch a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps restarting when trying to launch a game: I've tried everything i can think of to fix this issue but nothing has worked. Looking in the event log i think that the issue is caused by this error codeThe application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  9. Computer BSODing critical_process_died

Computer BSODing critical_process_died: My computer has recently started BSODing for no apparent reason I also have a DMP file that is 1gb in size If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated...
  10. Computer is BSODing, please help

Computer is BSODing, please help: MEG ACE+ 9900KF + Gigabyte 2070S The minidmp can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okf55hq33gk7jy2/AABZyA23-O4adMFveYsmlDdRa?dl=0 The same address under ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing the system. I have reset BIOS, reinstall Windows, no one works. Thanks in advance....