Windows 10: Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary

Discus and support Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, I thought this was resolved. My computer did not freeze for 48 hours after trying the last suggestion of disabling BlueTooth and removing BlueTooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by juliagooglia, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary

Ok, I thought this was resolved. My computer did not freeze for 48 hours after trying the last suggestion of disabling BlueTooth and removing BlueTooth Drivers.

I have not put BlueTooth back on and have not resumed using any Bluetooth devices so....here is my original post...

Ok, I have about had it with this issue. It's been going on about a year now.

I have pretty much completely rebuilt this computer, all new parts, even a new case...

My computer randomly freezes. I can walk away and leave the computer running to go do something.

Come back 30 minutes later and it's frozen. I usually only have my web browser open at any given time with several tabs.

It'll freeze while I am using it too, browsing the web, etc.

I have to force a restart by holding the power button until it shuts down.

I have replaced the motherboard, ram, hard drive, CPU, keyboard, mouse, monitor. I am at al loss.

I have tried checking the event viewer but it doesn't have a chance to catch whatever it is that is happening before the system freezes so the only thing I do see is on reboot that the system shut down unexpectedly.

I really am out of ideas, I have searched the Internet for possible solutions but am having no luck.

I am just shy of throwing the whole system out the window. After a year of this, I am over it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Here is my Event Viewer Log... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjAJOt7wnOs1b7dUE2LocDMFVvE?e=T5401F

Here is my system info, if anything else is needed please ask.

Machine name: DESKTOP-6AKG7KU

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363

Language: English Regional Setting: English

System Manufacturer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

System Model: MS-7A38

BIOS: A.H0

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor

Memory: 32768MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 32718MB RAM

Page File: 6026MB used, 31556MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor 0x6658

DAC type: Internal DAC400MHz

Device Type: Full Device

Display Memory: 18383 MB

Dedicated Memory: 2024 MB

Shared Memory: 16359 MB

Current Mode: 1366 x 768 32 bit 60Hz

HDR Support: Not Supported

:)

juliagooglia, Jun 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 7, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary

1. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary - Similar Threads - Computer completely freezes

2. Computer randomly freezing and restarting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly freezing and restarting?: Here is the error Log info:Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 11/12/2022 11:11:04 AM Event ID: 161 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-PMTPH7H Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. Event Xml:...
  3. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be playing a game or browsing...
  4. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be playing a game or browsing...
  5. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

6. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary.

Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary.: Ok, I have about had it with this issue. It's been going on about a year now. I have pretty much completely rebuilt this computer, all new parts, even a new case... My computer randomly freezes. I can walk away and leave the computer running to go do something. Come back...
  7. Computer will randomly freeze and restart

Computer will randomly freeze and restart: Recently, my computer has been randomly freezing and restarting while playing games. There is no blue screen and no error codes or anything. When I check the reliability center it just says "Windows did not shut down properly". I have ran hard drive tests and ram tests which...
  8. Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart

Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart: My computer randomly freezes causing me to have to force a shutdown or restart. There is no malware and I've tried disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome. I noticed this started happening after the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter was removed in version 1809. My NVIDIA...
  9. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...
  10. Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 random freezes forced restart: Hi, I've recently upgraded from 7 ultimate to 10 pro and in game/rendering my PC randomly freezes, the keyboard and mouse will not work so i have to restart the system. PC specs: fx 6350 MSI 970a-g46 Sapphire R7 260x 2gb 16 GB ram ddr3 corsair 1600 MHz Thermaltake...