Windows 10: Windows 10 | Computer extremely slow overnight

Discus and support Windows 10 | Computer extremely slow overnight in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Lately I've been having some issues with my Dell Precision 5530. When I come to check the computer overnight the clock on the login screen has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreasMoen, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 | Computer extremely slow overnight

Hi,

Lately I've been having some issues with my Dell Precision 5530. When I come to check the computer overnight the clock on the login screen has stopped working. This has happend to me twice and now this is the indicator that the computer is now going to lagging and be very slow.

Issues after logging in with stopped clock:

• Everything is super slow, typing and performing actions.
    • New programs can be started using the windows start menu, but I can't close them. They still appear on the task bar when "closed".
    • Task manager is showing no CPU activity. The CPU display in the performance TAB is not moving and appear to be stuck as well. In the details pane in the task manager every process has 00 in CPU.

I then want to just shutdown / restart the computer. Using the start menu to perform these actions nothing happends, the computer simply wont turn off. I then need to hold the power button for the PC for 10-15 seconds before it finally shutsdown. On the next boot everything is fine.

Is there any wise people who are able to help me figure out why this is happening to me?

:)

AndreasMoen, Jun 20, 2019
  2. BenMS17 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app very slow to recieve mail

Hi,

I have the same problem. Sync is extremely slow - and i have done all the steps suggested with no problems show.

When I tried to manage the account or manually sync, it would take overnight and it still does not sync....

Any help appreciated.

Ben

BenMS17, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Computer extremely slow after Unexpected_Store_Exception error

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error Unexpected_Store_Exception, is related to the driver corruption.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run System maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 | Computer extremely slow overnight

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 | Computer extremely slow overnight

1. Windows 10 | Computer extremely slow overnight - Similar Threads - Computer extremely slow

2. Computer got slow overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer got slow overnight: I had a windows update last night before I went to bed and when I woke up today, I noticed my PC is performing half the performance It used to a day ago.I tried uninstalling windows update but It didnt fix it.I tried so many things that was mentioned here in similar posts but...
  3. Computer got slow overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer got slow overnight: I had a windows update last night before I went to bed and when I woke up today, I noticed my PC is performing half the performance It used to a day ago.I tried uninstalling windows update but It didnt fix it.I tried so many things that was mentioned here in similar posts but...
  4. Computer got slow overnight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer extremely slow overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer extremely slow overnight: Hello, I dont know why, my computer became extremely slow overnight, the startup takes 5 minutes to get in the login screen instead of 10 seconds, after login I get a black screen with mouse for 10 minutes then just my screenshot without any shortcuts, by clicking on the...
  6. Computer extremely slow overnight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer extremely slow overnight: Hello, I dont know why, my computer became extremely slow overnight, the startup takes 5 minutes to get in the login screen instead of 10 seconds, after login I get a black screen with mouse for 10 minutes then just my screenshot without any shortcuts, by clicking on the...
  7. Computer extremely slow overnight

8. Windows 10 computer is extremely slow, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer is extremely slow, please help: Hello every1!My computer is very slow, even file explorer crashes. It takes an eternity to load files or programs. What about games? 10 FPS maximum and they all crash.Yeah, I tried to reinstall Windows 10 but it's useless, still freaking slow.My PC specs:I5 4210U ; CPUNVIDIA...
  9. Windows 10 is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is extremely slow: I have no idea why this is. I was running Windows 10 perfectly on my Dell Latitude E7440 but now everything just runs so slowly. I tried resetting my laptop twice but the same errors still persist?? I also attempted to modify the minimum and maximum amounts of ram Windows...
  10. computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow: computer running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-extremely-slow/26b8dc66-77ca-43d2-8036-74b46f9e0ec6