Windows 10: Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow

Discus and support Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have tried to follow all of the advise given here, but to no avail: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MogensLunde, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow

Have tried to follow all of the advise given here, but to no avail:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance

Is the only option hereafter to make a clean install / repair? Have tried this before, and this made the PC work as new again, but this is something that could easily take a whole day to accomplish so would rather try other routes first.

:)

MogensLunde, Jun 24, 2019
  2. JOSHSKORN Win User

Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do?

My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything at all.

I don't really see a point in using System Restore, I could be wrong, since System Restore might had taken me to a point before the Anniversary Update.

JOSHSKORN, Jun 24, 2019
  3. DMC2009 Win User
    Unbearably slow since installing Windows 10. Help???????

Since installing the Windows 10 upgrade my HP computer is unbearable slow in most ever function from the Welcome screen to accessing my email and clicking on icons. Can this be remedies? I am considering uninstalling Windows 10 but wish for assistance
    in rectifying my situation. Anything I can do to increase speed?

DMC2009, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow

Sound quality has deteriorated unbearably

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my audio output seems to be running in slow motion. Speech on video clips is slowed down as are system sounds, listening to music is unbearable.

Anyone had a similar experience or know of a fix?

EddieButler, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow

1. Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow - Similar Threads - computer sbecome unbearably

2. Unbearable default user0!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable default user0!: After a system reset, a defaultuser0 user appeared on my computer, every time the boot will appear in the login interface by default, after a period of time will disappear and turn into my correct account, other users' methods are not valid for me, how do I get rid of this...
  3. Unbearable default user0!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unbearable default user0!: After a system reset, a defaultuser0 user appeared on my computer, every time the boot will appear in the login interface by default, after a period of time will disappear and turn into my correct account, other users' methods are not valid for me, how do I get rid of this...
  4. Offline maps download unbearably slow!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Offline maps download unbearably slow!!!: Microsoft using dial-up for this function?Try it yourself before you ask me any questions. Region USA/Missouri. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-maps-download-unbearably-slow/6ee1a581-c19b-4f2b-9232-9fe63cc60548
  5. Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!: Ever since I updated my computer to the KB4559309 update, my computer has been super slow! Downloading anything takes forever and sometimes keeps coming up with error so I can't download, Edge is extremely slow! Everything is extremely slow! How can I take this update out!...
  6. Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow: Last night I updated my windows 10 pro using KB:4559309. Since then my computer performance has absolutely tanked. my startup time is probably triple, loading any window has a few second delay. I attempted to uninstall the update however windows tells me that it is required...
  7. Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow: Everything is slow. Maximizing a window. Opening explorer, going to a website on any browser. It's suddenly extremely slow. I've tried restarting and hard resetting several times. Every suggestion every tech blog has. Nothing will fix the horrid sluggishness of Windows 10....
  8. Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update: My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do? My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything...
  9. Unbearable performance drop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unbearable performance drop in Windows 10: hello! the problem im currently facing is on my 2nd machine: i5 3230m 2.6ghz gt 720m 2gb 500hdd 4gb ram windows 10 home single language it was originally running a windows 8/8.1. but i decided to install windows 10 since i prefer it. but it wasnt a clean install,...
  10. Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft..: Windows 10's 'built-in keylogger'? Ha ha, says Microsoft – no, it just monitors your typing Don't want Microsoft tracking you online and collecting data on your computing habits? Then you probably shouldn't install the Windows 10 Technical Preview, Redmond says. The...