Windows 10: Windows 10 computer requirements

Discus and support Windows 10 computer requirements in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What are the Windows 10 computer requirements?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidCastellini, May 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 computer requirements

What are the Windows 10 computer requirements?

:)

DavidCastellini, May 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2019
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Windows 10 computer requirements

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 computer requirements

1. Windows 10 computer requirements - Similar Threads - computer requirements

2. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  3. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  4. i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...: What do I need to do to get Microsoft 11 download, I have the system requirements, but my computer says otherwise. Please let me know what to do....
  5. i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...

i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...: What do I need to do to get Microsoft 11 download, I have the system requirements, but my computer says otherwise. Please let me know what to do....
  6. i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.: My computer frequently freezes and then I am forced to manually power off the laptop. These crashes are accompanied by the message in event viewer LSO was triggered. These crashes typically occur while gaming. I have done a network reset through settings and it should not be...
  8. Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.

Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.: My computer frequently freezes and then I am forced to manually power off the laptop. These crashes are accompanied by the message in event viewer LSO was triggered. These crashes typically occur while gaming. I have done a network reset through settings and it should not be...
  9. Computing space requirement do not finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computing space requirement do not finish: Hi everyone,I have a pc W11, ryzen 5 3600x, 64GB ram, Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB as drive C, Nvidia GTX 1080 and nas asustor AS6706T and AS-604T; to be safe I moved all the default directories documents, movies, images, music... to a NAS driver something like "d:\my...
  10. Computing space requirement do not finish

Computing space requirement do not finish: Hi everyone,I have a pc W11, ryzen 5 3600x, 64GB ram, Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB as drive C, Nvidia GTX 1080 and nas asustor AS6706T and AS-604T; to be safe I moved all the default directories documents, movies, images, music... to a NAS driver something like "d:\my...