Windows 10: Windows 10 Computer restarts randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 Computer restarts randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer restarts randomly , it first freezes then restarts, I've had this problem ever since I upgraded to windows 10 long ago, I've tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisSas1, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ChrisSas1 Win User

Windows 10 Computer restarts randomly

My computer restarts randomly , it first freezes then restarts, I've had this problem ever since I upgraded to windows 10 long ago, I've tried many thing but cant seem to fix it, it happens a lot more when I log into games such as world of Warcraft, can anyone try to help me out, I would really appreciate it

thanks

:)

ChrisSas1, Apr 5, 2019
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Windows 10 Computer restarts randomly :confused:*Mad Windows 10 Computer restarts randomly :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Taz100420 Win User

Computer Randomly Restarts

Well as I awoke this morning I heard my computer restarting doing the beep then go to windows and when it gets to the windows blue screen, reboots again. I shut it off by the power button and left it off for about 10 mins and started it up and booted up fine and about 20 mins later, started a new cycle of reboots and I shut it off agian and now its STAYING off, push button and nothing. And Im thinkin I blew another PSU while I was sleepin, as wierd as it sounds it might be true......:shadedshu

Taz100420, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Computer restarts randomly - Similar Threads - Computer restarts randomly

2. Computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly restarts: I have Windows 11 installed on a new computer. It will randomly restart several times a day, and there isn't a discernable pattern to it. I've already tried many possible solutions, including a reinstall of Windows 11, BIOS update, and driver updates. I've also run numerous...
  3. computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer randomly restarts: computer randomly restarts several times a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-restarts/80eac5bf-8137-4a0a-b631-e7cdf0c770e6
  4. computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer randomly restarts: computer randomly restarts several times a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-restarts/80eac5bf-8137-4a0a-b631-e7cdf0c770e6
  5. Computer randomly restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly restarting: I have a 8 year old custom build gaming PC with Windows 10 that up until about a month ago was working with no problems, albeit it was running quite slow. Out of nowhere my computer started restarting with no error message out of the blue and no warning as to it happening. I...
  6. Computer restarts randomly

Computer restarts randomly: Hi, over the past two weeks I've had this issue with my computer randomly black screening. The PC itself is still on when it black screens, no beeps or anything of that nature coming from the motherboard upon restart. It will reboot like normal most of the time sometimes it...
  7. random restarts of the computer

random restarts of the computer: My ASUS laptop keeps on restarting saying "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. ...". I do not know why and I would love to know if it is a setting I can change so that it asks me if I should restart it. I have university exams to take and this is making me...
  8. Computer Random Restart?

Computer Random Restart?: Hello, I am having an issue when I upgraded my Dell Inspiron 580 to a SSD instead of a HDD. My computer`s screen will randomly go black and the GPU fan will spin up a lot? Any solutions?...
  9. Computer randomly restarting

Computer randomly restarting: I just got a new graphics card a gtx 1650 super, so we put in there it worked fine. the next morning however it crashed whenever anything opened. then one time I was able to open a fairly demanding game and play it for a bit then I quit the game and then it crashed my...
  10. Computer Restarts Randomly

Computer Restarts Randomly: This issue has been persisting for a while now and I can't quite wrap my head around it. There are certain games that have been able to cause this repeatedly while other games that should be equally if not more intensive run just fine. For example I can run Red Dead 2 at...