Windows 10: Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message

Discus and support Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed alot of times lately when I return to my computer after it has been idle. I get a "internet connection has been restored" message. Also my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mws1984, Sep 23, 2022.

1. mws1984 Win User

Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message

I noticed alot of times lately when I return to my computer after it has been idle. I get a "internet connection has been restored" message. Also my computer I have to wake it up by pressing the power button which is flashing. It was a built PC so maybe that's just normal. Also my gaming steering wheel comes to life to and spins like when I have turned the PC on. What is causing this? Is it normal when PC has woken from being idle? Is my connection somehow getting lost and resetting?

:)

mws1984, Sep 23, 2022

2. Unable to connect to internet on browsers except for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nad,

Thank you for replying with the error messages received on trying to connect to internet on different browsers.

Please reply, did you try performing System restore as suggested in the above post?

If haven’t tried performing System restore, flush your PC’s
    DNS cache by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved. Performing the below steps will clear DNS cache from the computer and renew the IP configuration set on the computer.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      from the context menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter after each entries:
      • ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns
      • ipconfig /release
      • ipconfig /renew
    • Close the windows and check if the changes are effective.

If the above steps does not resolve the issue, perform
    System restore by following steps mentioned in the above post and check if it helps.

Write to us with the status of unable to connect to internet on other browser except for Edge on the computer
    for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 23, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 23, 2022
  4. rob1618 Win User

Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message - Similar Threads - computer returns being

2. Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message: I noticed alot of times lately when I return to my computer after it has been idle. I get a "internet connection has been restored" message. Also my computer I have to wake it up by pressing the power button which is flashing. It was a built PC so maybe that's just normal....
  3. Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, computer returns from being asleep. Get "internet connection restored" message: I noticed alot of times lately when I return to my computer after it has been idle. I get a "internet connection has been restored" message. Also my computer I have to wake it up by pressing the power button which is flashing. It was a built PC so maybe that's just normal....
  4. Computer from Windows 10 returned to Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer from Windows 10 returned to Windows 7: I was doing nothing and then BSOD happened. It was some UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error. Then my PC has begun to reboot and started checking discs. When it finished, the system returned to Windows 7 and all data from Windows 10 was gone. I had Windows 10 for almost 3 years...
  5. Computer from Windows 10 returned to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer from Windows 10 returned to Windows 7: I was doing nothing and then BSOD happened. It was some UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error. Then my PC has begun to reboot and started checking discs. When it finished, the system returned to Windows 7 and all data from Windows 10 was gone. I had Windows 10 for almost 3 years...
  6. SIM internet connection always gets reset to being a metered connection.

SIM internet connection always gets reset to being a metered connection.: So, I have a Surface Go 2 running windows 10. I put in a SIM card with a limitless internet subscription behind it. Since no matter how much traffic I have on it I'll never have to pay extra, I elected to de-select the "set as a metered connection" option, so I won't have to...
  7. Computer BSOD on returning to a restore point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD on returning to a restore point: Hello I recently did a system restore from the recovery environment and everything broke. I cant even run a SFC /scannow or click reset this PC. I have another recovery thumb drive that has a live OS of that helps, so I have file access. The errors code im getting is critical...
  8. Problem connecting to the internet but being connected

Problem connecting to the internet but being connected: Dear all; I suddenly started having trouble to connect to the internet. I use a VAIO SVS, running on an updated windows 10. The computer says I am connected, but it actually keeps oscillating between being connected and not. Even when I try to access the internet using VAIO...
  9. Remove all info from computer that is being returned

Remove all info from computer that is being returned: Hello, Just bought a new HP computer and when I was setting it up all information from my current computer was transferred to my new one without doing anything. I thought ok, no problem. however when I went to register it I was told I had 8 months left on my warranty. I...
  10. Messages being returned

Messages being returned: My emails from my outlook.com address are being rejected reason given is 'Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS4567' what can I do about it please...