Windows 10: Windows 10 Computer Shuts down after startup.

Discus and support Windows 10 Computer Shuts down after startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC turns on, and it loads fine. Once it is finished loading however, it automatically opens something called system32 cmd or something like that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlameDigger1234, May 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Computer Shuts down after startup.

My PC turns on, and it loads fine. Once it is finished loading however, it automatically opens something called system32 cmd or something like that. After this being open for about half a minute, it shows the "Shutting Down..." screen, and shuts down. How do i fix this problem?

:)

FlameDigger1234, May 30, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

Windows 10 Computer Shuts down after startup.

Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Computer Shuts down after startup.

1. Windows 10 Computer Shuts down after startup. - Similar Threads - Computer Shuts down

2. My computer shuts down after startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer shuts down after startup: I have tried to re-login my computer one more time, but unfortunately, my computer shuts down suddenly, even I’m in winRE screen. Can you fix me please?This is information about my computer and its operation system:Windows 1064-bit6GB RAMVersion...
  3. My computer shuts down after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts down after startup: I have tried to re-login my computer one more time, but unfortunately, my computer shuts down suddenly, even I’m in winRE screen. Can you fix me please?This is information about my computer and its operation system:Windows 1064-bit6GB RAMVersion...
  4. My computer shuts down after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows shuts down on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows shuts down on startup: Hi guys, I really need some help about this: I was using my laptop this afternoon and it suddenly shuts down without a warning. Then I tried to start it again and it just shuts down while entering the login password. This happened like 3 or 4 times in a row. After this I...
  6. Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.: i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE i7 8th gen 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD 1TB HDD So the problem is that my laptop shuts down like 5-10 mins after booting up . post shut down my laptop doesn't boot up , any attempt to power it back on would lead to the keyboard back light and the screen...
  7. Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.: i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE i7 8th gen 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD 1TB HDD So the problem is that my laptop shuts down like 5-10 mins after booting up . post shut down my laptop doesn't boot up , any attempt to power it back on would lead to the keyboard back light and the screen...
  8. Computer shutting down soon after startup

Computer shutting down soon after startup: I installed new ram a few weeks ago, been fine so far. Crashed last night but managed to use all day today. Crashed again and since then hasn't managed to survive for more than 5 minutes. Every time it does not bluescreen, it just acts as if the cable was pulled, and...
  9. Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down

Black screen on startup after Windows 10 shut down: Hi there When I shut down my desktop and then want to start it up again I get a black screen. I do not see the mouse cursor. I just get a black screen. The way I get around this is to hit F12 during the start up sequence and then once I am in the Boot mode I have to change...
  10. Computer shuts down on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down on Windows 10 startup: I am running Windows 10 pro and I have a persistent problem. I have re-installed windows 10 about 4 times, and the same problem keeps coming back. When I start my computer, it will finish post, then as soon as windows starts to load the computer shuts down. I can then restart...