Windows 10: Windows 10 Computer Specifications & Systems Requirements

Discus and support Windows 10 Computer Specifications & Systems Requirements in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,i have Windows 7 home premium and i want to upgrade to windows 10 Home. I have at my PC: *processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 2.00Ghz *RAM: 4GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RubenOlenici, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Computer Specifications & Systems Requirements

Hi,i have Windows 7 home premium and i want to upgrade to windows 10 Home.

I have at my PC:

*processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 2.00Ghz

*RAM: 4GB

*Graphics card: Intel 965 Express Chipset Family 358 MB

:)

RubenOlenici, Jan 11, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Computer Specifications & Systems Requirements

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Computer Specifications & Systems Requirements

1. Windows 10 Computer Specifications & Systems Requirements - Similar Threads - Computer Specifications Systems

2. what are the system specifications required for the Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are the system specifications required for the Windows 11: Hello, I have Dell inspiron 14 3000 with intel I3 10th generation ,what are the system specifications required for the Windows 11 to install....
  3. what are the system specifications required for the Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are the system specifications required for the Windows 11: Hello, I have Dell inspiron 14 3000 with intel I3 10th generation ,what are the system specifications required for the Windows 11 to install....
  4. Windows 10 System requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 System requirements: I have found here on Microsoft web Site that system requirements for Windows 10 are:Processor: 1 gigahertz GHz or faster processor or SoCRAM: 1 gigabyte GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bitHard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OSGraphics card: DirectX 9 or...
  5. computer specifications for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer specifications for Windows 10: Is there a way to test or check my PC to make sure it is compatible for Windows 10 upgrade..I currently am using Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-specifications-for-windows-10/605b83a5-7ee9-4529-9c48-891352a93c02
  6. System Requirements for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Requirements for Windows 10: Currently running windows 7 on an acer laptop. Wondering if these specs will run windows 10: Processor: Intel(r) core(tm) i5 CPU M4300@2.27GHZ RAM: 4.0GB (3.68 useable) 64 bit OS Graphics: Direct X 9 WDDM 1.0 driver I've seen some additional specs and thinking I may need...
  7. Windows 10 computer requirements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 computer requirements: What are the Windows 10 computer requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-computer-requirements/e3d7b2d0-affb-4bb8-a775-b00fb4c8bb39
  8. Windows 10 system requirement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system requirement: Here is my system configuration. I have 160 GB free space on my HDD and have a DDR3 RAM 1333 MHz. Will Windows 10 RS6 1903 run on my system? Please reply. Thanks.[IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 shutdown process requires specific steps

Windows 10 shutdown process requires specific steps: My History: I had Win 8.1 and Debian as a dual boot system. After I formatted, I used only Win 8.1 as a single OS. After a short time, I installed dual boot system again but after 2-3 days(after some updates in Windows), my PC couldn't shut down when I pressed Shutdown in...
  10. Windows 10 shutdown process requires specific steps

Windows 10 shutdown process requires specific steps: My History: I had Win 8.1 and Debian as a dual boot system. After I formatted, I used only Win 8.1 as a single OS. After a short time, I installed dual boot system again but after 2-3 days(after some updates in Windows), my PC couldn't shut down when I pressed Shutdown in...