Windows 10: Windows 10 Computers getting Black screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Computers getting Black screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi My active directory users are getting black screen when they work at home. I am facing this issue after windows update. Please provide me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anoja Basnayake, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Computers getting Black screen

Hi

My active directory users are getting black screen when they work at home. I am facing this issue after windows update. Please provide me a solution

Best Regards

Umesh

:)

Anoja Basnayake, Aug 30, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Aug 30, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Windows 10 Computers getting Black screen

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Computers getting Black screen

1. Windows 10 Computers getting Black screen - Similar Threads - Computers getting Black

2. computer is on, but black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is on, but black screen: so everytime I turn on my computer my screen is black, but I discovered that if I shine light onto the screen I can see the screen but very faintly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-on-but-black-screen/c42c46bc-4f93-420e-ab2e-5c65b20cd647
  3. computer is on, but black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is on, but black screen: so everytime I turn on my computer my screen is black, but I discovered that if I shine light onto the screen I can see the screen but very faintly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-on-but-black-screen/c42c46bc-4f93-420e-ab2e-5c65b20cd647
  4. Computer black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer black screen: My computer isn't turning on, I wanted to restart it since edge wasn't loading, and I thought it was a simple problem, but then this bios thing popped up, installing smth, and now it won't turn on...
  5. Black Screen but Computer On

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen but Computer On: Hi guys,I left my laptop on for a while as I had to do something and when I came back the power was on, the fan was running, and the keyboard backlight was on, but the screen was black. I tried moving the mouse and pressing keys but it didn't wake. I also tried Ctrl Alt...
  6. LiveKernelEvent - Computer get stucks / black screen

LiveKernelEvent - Computer get stucks / black screen: Good day,several times a day it happens on the computer at work, most often in Word, it happens that the computer gets stuck, the screen goes black, does not respond for a while, then an image appears and the computer starts reacting again.I found errors that appear in the...
  7. Getting black screen

Getting black screen: Hi ive just finished my first pc build msi b550 tomahawk with ryzen 7 5800x. I turned it on for the first time with the usb in and it said something likeit failed to boot operating system so i turned it off and on again and went into tbe bios and set it to boot of off usb...
  8. Computer crash - black screen - windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crash - black screen - windows 10: Hello - it appears that malware hit our computer and knocked out everything. We inserted another hdd from a healthy computer that is not being used any more. we did a quick format on that drive. The following message comes up when we insert a windows 10 disk or an Acronis...
  9. black screen on computer

black screen on computer: power on, internet connected. Black screen on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-on-computer/3a1b7c7c-aebc-4c57-9687-f0b2b4bdca8c
  10. Computer screen stays black on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Computer screen stays black on Windows 10: Computer screen stays black on Windows 10. So I press the power button get a little flash of light and that's it. Then I have to hold in the power button to turn it off, and start it back up and it works fine. This is happening every time I turn the computer on! Anyone got...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop screen goes black randomly