Windows 10: Windows 10 Confirmation

Discus and support Windows 10 Confirmation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I m upgrading Windows 10 pro from Windows 7 Ultimate with Media Creation Tool.My PC supports 64-bit OS.I have 2GB RAM.Can Windows 10 64-bit Run in 2GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HussainAliLX, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Confirmation

I m upgrading Windows 10 pro from Windows 7 Ultimate with Media Creation Tool.My PC supports 64-bit OS.I have 2GB RAM.Can Windows 10 64-bit Run in 2GB RAM?

:)

HussainAliLX, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Confirmation

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Confirmation

1. Windows 10 Confirmation - Similar Threads - Confirmation

2. I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...: I passed the AZ-900 exam today 3/15 and received an email confirmation, but I can't find my certificate. Is there a contact number for assistance? The process for obtaining the certificate and setting up an account and profile with Microsoft is overly complicated. I hope they...
  3. I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I passed the AZ-900 exam today and got an email confirmation, but I can't find my...: I passed the AZ-900 exam today 3/15 and received an email confirmation, but I can't find my certificate. Is there a contact number for assistance? The process for obtaining the certificate and setting up an account and profile with Microsoft is overly complicated. I hope they...
  4. I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key: Hello,I bought the Windows 11 Home from the official Microsoft site https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11?wa=wsignin1.0 on the 13th of March and I only got the product key displayed on the website, which disappeared after closing the tab.It's already two days...
  5. I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key

I bought Windows 11 home, never received a confirmation email with product key: Hello,I bought the Windows 11 Home from the official Microsoft site https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11?wa=wsignin1.0 on the 13th of March and I only got the product key displayed on the website, which disappeared after closing the tab.It's already two days...
  6. Request for Confirmation: Transfer of Retail License Keys of Windows OS to new desktops

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Request for Confirmation: Transfer of Retail License Keys of Windows OS to new desktops: Dear TeamI am writing to inform you about the necessary upgrade of our office computer desktops, which are currently running on Windows 10 OS with the retail license keys associated.       As part of the upgrade process, we intend to replace the outdated desktops with new,...
  7. Request for Confirmation: Transfer of Retail License Keys of Windows OS to new desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request for Confirmation: Transfer of Retail License Keys of Windows OS to new desktops: Dear TeamI am writing to inform you about the necessary upgrade of our office computer desktops, which are currently running on Windows 10 OS with the retail license keys associated.       As part of the upgrade process, we intend to replace the outdated desktops with new,...
  8. Request for Confirmation: Transfer of Retail License Keys of Windows OS to new desktops

9. I never received the product key or a confirmation email, even three days after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never received the product key or a confirmation email, even three days after the...: I bought Windows 11 last Friday evening from the official Microsoft store. I never received the product key or a confirmation email, even three days after the purchase. How can I get my product key code?...
  10. I never received the product key or a confirmation email, even three days after the...

I never received the product key or a confirmation email, even three days after the...: I bought Windows 11 last Friday evening from the official Microsoft store. I never received the product key or a confirmation email, even three days after the purchase. How can I get my product key code?...