Windows 10: Windows 10 Confusion

Discus and support Windows 10 Confusion in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am re-installing Windows 10 on a friends computer, this is somethig I have done many many times before.As I didn't want to loose any of his data I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaulSheraton007, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Confusion

So I am re-installing Windows 10 on a friends computer, this is somethig I have done many many times before.As I didn't want to loose any of his data I bought another like for like hard disk and installed Windows on that.Now that Windows 10, has bene installed I am simply trying to restore the data. This is where I am running into issues.On the fresh install of Windows I have logged with the my friends hotmail.com account.Then I pluged in the old hard drive into the PC using a USB Caddy case.Once mounted I then started to transfer over his desktop files.So to do that I open up file explorer

:)

PaulSheraton007, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Confusion

Delta6326, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Confusion

1. Windows 10 Confusion - Similar Threads - Confusion

2. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused: Using my PC has become nearly impossible without first dealing with the issue of space required for OneDrive. This isn't a rant. I seriously need to learn how to continue to use the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system to manage my daily activities as I've done for many...
  3. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused: Using my PC has become nearly impossible without first dealing with the issue of space required for OneDrive. This isn't a rant. I seriously need to learn how to continue to use the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system to manage my daily activities as I've done for many...
  4. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSERT scan results confusing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  6. MSERT scan results confusing

MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  7. MSERT scan results confusing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,: My C drive is nearly full. My data D drive has lots of space. Seagate is external drive. I want to increase C drive space. I used Easus partition master but its one click step says "‘your disk {Disk 0} is almost full, so adjustment operation cannot be executed".I attach my...
  9. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,: My C drive is nearly full. My data D drive has lots of space. Seagate is external drive. I want to increase C drive space. I used Easus partition master but its one click step says "‘your disk {Disk 0} is almost full, so adjustment operation cannot be executed".I attach my...
  10. need to increase c drive space. EASUS partition master says I cannot. Confusing.,