Windows 10: windows 10 connect to windows 7 thru workgroup aggggghhh

Discus and support windows 10 connect to windows 7 thru workgroup aggggghhh in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not a puter guru so please take it easy with me , for the life of me I cannot get my windows 10 with v 1803 to see my windows 7 PC and utilise my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RicKemp, Oct 16, 2018.

1. RicKemp Win User

windows 10 connect to windows 7 thru workgroup aggggghhh

I am not a puter guru so please take it easy with me , for the life of me I cannot get my windows 10 with v 1803 to see my windows 7 PC and utilise my printer connected to PC . Have read all I can find on web , changed common suggestions to no avail . Can anyone help a poor dumb 60 year old .....

:)

RicKemp, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 16, 2018
  4. windows 10 connect to windows 7 thru workgroup aggggghhh

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 connect to windows 7 thru workgroup aggggghhh

1. windows 10 connect to windows 7 thru workgroup aggggghhh - Similar Threads - connect thru workgroup

2. Windows 10 Workgroups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Workgroups: I have two home computers, both of which are members of a home workgroup. Both have Windows 10 Pro installed and activated, and both apparently have the latest updates. Computer A has version 1909, build 18363.476. Computer B has version 1909, build 18362.476. Computer B...
  3. Connecting a new PC to a Workgroup with Windows 10 v1803

Connecting a new PC to a Workgroup with Windows 10 v1803: I already have two computers connected through a Workgroup and have no problems viewing and sharing files. This workgroup was set up pre version 1803. I added a third computer and it can access and see/modify files on the two original computers, but the original computers...
  4. windows 10 workgroup

windows 10 workgroup: My (older) nas only works via a workgroup. since ms left the workgroup. i want to downgrade to V1709 How can i arrange that? Baltus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-workgroup/d14239a8-5a37-4c22-a46f-5181fc02345d
  5. Workgroup connection problem

Workgroup connection problem: Hello, I use 2 computers at home, both connected with LAN. They both run windows 10 v1803 In the past(2 months ago) it was no problem to share files in explorer in the Downloads map with the 2 computers . Both have the same workgroup name. When i connect in explorer...
  6. Homegroup/Workgroup Windows 10 and Windows 7

Homegroup/Workgroup Windows 10 and Windows 7: I am trying to network two computers. One has Windows 7 and one, Windows 10. Apparently, Microsoft recently removed Homegroup from Windows 10. Any ideas on how to do this? A simple peer to peer network is all I seek. A temporary solution until our cloud server is up and...
  7. Windows 10 Workgroup administration

Windows 10 Workgroup administration: Is it possible to administer user passwords in a Windows 10 workgroup. I mean instead of changing passwords on individual computers, is it possible to make a new password, which then will be distributed to all relevant clients. Regards, nikj_dk...
  8. workgroup in windows 10 not working

workgroup in windows 10 not working: comrades, I have a workgroup on desktop and laptop both running windows 10 - it was functioning not long ago but recently stopped and i cant figure out why. i've pfoofed round so much trying to get it going again i've probably made it worse *cry I just want to access...
  9. Windows 10 not accessible on Workgroup

Windows 10 not accessible on Workgroup: Hello I have a workgroup of 3 computers 1 Windows 7 2 Windows 10 Same workgroup name for each computer From My Windows 7 Machine I set-up the sharing Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings I have Amin...
  10. Change Workgroup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Workgroup in Windows 10: How to: Change Workgroup in Windows 10 How to Change Workgroup in Windows 10 [img] Information If your PC is on a large network at a workplace or school, it probably belongs to a domain. If your PC is on a home network, it belongs to a workgroup and might also belong...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect to windows 7 workgroup from windows 10

2. windows 10 connect to windows 7 workgroup

3. connect windows 10 to win 7 workgroup

4. will windows 7 connect to a workgroup,
  5. connect windows 10 to windows 7 workgroup,
  6. win 7 win 10 workgroup,
  7. how connect to windows 7 workgroup,
  8. how to connect win 10 and win 7 to a win 7 workgroup youtube,
  9. connect workgroup windows 7 to windows 10,
  10. how to connect windows 10 to windows 7 workgroup,
  11. how to connect to workgroup windows 10,