Windows 10: Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot

Discus and support Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I can connect to wifi without problem. Then I want to use my mobile phone as hotspot. It also connects to hotspot without problem. But It can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tarık Tarık, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot

Hi I can connect to wifi without problem. Then I want to use my mobile phone as hotspot. It also connects to hotspot without problem. But It can't access any internet pages.Help please

:)

Tarık Tarık, Jun 20, 2022
  2. TSee Win User

Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

At work, I use the 'Wifi Mobile Hotspot' to connect my phone to the internet, off the PC which is running Windows 10. It has been working fine for years. Then, one day my phone stops connecting to the internet, even though it picks up the computer's hotspot and the internet is working fine on the computer and the mobile hotspot is enabled. See screenshot. What could have happened? I didn't make any changes to the wifi settings but there is someone else who has access to this computer who may have done something mysterious! Unlikely though.
    Thanks in advance Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot :)

3. adas14 Win User
    cant connect to my hotspot

my phone connects to the wife hotspot. win 10 desktops not. just checked that windows 7 desktop connects with my hotspot. To be clear. I turn hotspot with my laptop. my phone shows connection and it connects , windows 7 desktop shows connection and it connects, but windows 10 desktops does not show my laptop's hotspot connection at all. And it happened after i did windows update on my laptop...

adas14, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot

Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot

I have setup a WiFi Hotspot with MyPublicWiFi. Allowed Sharing in Local Area Connection *2. Everything seems to be in order as the Screenshot shows. But when I try to connect a mobile it gets connected to "MyPublicWiFi", no internet sharing from the USB Modem. I am on Windows 10 Home, with all updates installed.

mnsubramanian, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot

1. Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot - Similar Threads - connects wifi can't

2. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  3. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  4. HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION: I just want to ask , we have a laptop onboard here in the ship using satelite signal that has internet connection , i tried to connect to the laptop using the hotspot of the laptop , i also followed the ethernet statys properties and then sharing but when i check the section...
  5. HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION: I just want to ask , we have a laptop onboard here in the ship using satelite signal that has internet connection , i tried to connect to the laptop using the hotspot of the laptop , i also followed the ethernet statys properties and then sharing but when i check the section...
  6. Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 connects wifi but can't connect to internet when I connect to phone hotspot: Hi I can connect to wifi without problem. Then I want to use my mobile phone as hotspot. It also connects to hotspot without problem. But It can't access any internet pages.Help please...
  7. Why can't I turn on WiFi hotspot with no internet connection????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I turn on WiFi hotspot with no internet connection????: This makes zero sense. The WiFi hotspot works just fine and nothing is amiss with the WiFi adapter drivers. But Windows 10 refuses to turn it on unless there's an internet connection at the time it's turned on. I can disconnect the internet after hotspot is turned on, and...
  8. Phone connected to hotspot hosted by windows 10 but showing no internet connection

Phone connected to hotspot hosted by windows 10 but showing no internet connection: Phone connected to hotspot hosted by windows 10 but showing no internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-connected-to-hotspot-hosted-by-windows-10/ab0ff8dd-629d-4c01-b3fd-e3730b2e24b6
  9. baidu wifi hotspot internet connection

baidu wifi hotspot internet connection: baidu wifi hotspot internet connection windows 10 i have turn on inbuilt hotspot first before it works. please any help? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/baidu-wifi-hotspot-internet-connection/512c6e59-57d0-4e95-aa06-9444cf276483
  10. Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot

Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot: I have setup a WiFi Hotspot with MyPublicWiFi. Allowed Sharing in Local Area Connection *2. Everything seems to be in order as the Screenshot shows. But when I try to connect a mobile it gets connected to "MyPublicWiFi", no internet sharing from the USB Modem. I am on Windows...